44 || CAUGHT UP

December 5 | 7:58 pm | East Village, NYC

"Bro." Zaara came into my office-like area. irritated. I looked at her as Diamond was sitting on my lap. "Let me talk to him for a minute." Zaara said to her and she mugged, before getting up and walking out the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She said popping my forehead. "Damn what I do?" I scrunched up my face. "I just broke up another fight between them dancers and you know why they was fighting?" She said.

"I don't know, the pole?" I shrugged. "No nigga, you." She said pointing her finger in my chest. "Awl." I chuckled. "Type shit." I nodded.

"This shit not funny, you need to stop fucking them." She said and I sucked my teeth. "Man they need to stop fucking me." I threw my hands up. "They be on a nigga."

"You know how difficult this makes business?" She said. "For who? I'm still paid." I shrugged and she sighed "I would've never agreed to stay here with you if you was just gon act like Rax and Drako back at that trap, you supposed to be better than that" She said. "Ion wanna hear this shit right now, I'm ngl" I shoo'd her away.

"Why you can't just go find some other hoes to use as rebounds outside of the club?" She said. "I been doing that to." I said getting on my phone, texting some bitches back with one word responses.

"You needa go back home, this shit is changing you Kurse." She said and I looked up at her. "I'm not even changing." I said. "I know she hurt you but nun of this is gonna make it better." She said.

"Maybe ion want it to get better because as soon as shit get better, it's just gon get worse." I mumbled. "So I rather stay right where i'm at because from here it can't get better or worse, just a same consistent cycle" I said. "You just distracting yourself, you need to heal." She said. "Not even just from her, from a lot of shit."

"Heal? I'm a grown ass man Zaara." I said. "So that don't make you have feelings? Because you grown? Or because you a man?" She said. "You know how that shit go." I said.

"I know you had to be tough back in Chicago but you're still human and it doesn't make you a bitch to have pain." She said. "Take a step back and get to know yourself again because you're lost"

"But no on some real shit, who got the best coochie in here?" Zaara said smiling, lightening up the mood. "Shiii" I said thinking.

I done had everybody in here except for Fallyn, me and her fat butt ass beefing. "Ima have to say Cheeky bro, she just got it in her man. Bruh she did on a split on my shit last night, I thought I was bout to be a father." I explained, shaking my head.

December 6, 2021 | 5:13 pm | Atlanta, GA

"Come on we gotta go." I whispered to Maleek as he kissed on my neck. "Let's just go back to the bnb while everybody out." He said, talking in between kisses.

"Kamore is not gon let me out of her sight." I said making him stop kissing me. "Ain't this your city? You should want to be here." I said and he frowned. "I just wanna be with you." He said making me mentally roll my eyes.

He was a fun distraction but that was it, I didn't like him for anything more than physical. "I'll see you in a few." I said walking out the bathroom and checking my surroundings before walking back to the party.

I went back up to Dorian's section, seeing him talking to some girl. I walked passed, not really caring but he grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"This Keysi" He introduced me to the girl and positioned himself behind me, claiming me. "Omg hi, it's so nice to finally meet you. I be seeing yall all over the internet." She said hugging me.

"Who are you?" I said bluntly. "Oh i'm sorry, i'm Crystal." She said. "Maleek's fiancé" Dorian said making me look up at him and he gave me a look like he knew something.

"Yea it's been a weird gray area since he's traveling all the time with this scrub." She rolled her eyes, pointing to Dorian. "Yea he been doing his thing. Ask Keysi, they real close." Dorian said eyeing me. I just stood there confused, tryna figure out how tf this nigga got a fiancé and why Dorian is acting suspicious.

"I wouldn't say real close but yea he's a good person to work with." I said and she smiled. "Aren't you two together?" She asked. "Um" I said. "We something, not as serious as you and your man is though." Dorian said.

Maleek finally came back and he approached us, looking between me and Crystal. "Yo" He said. "Hey baby, I missed you" Crystal said kissing him, repeatedly and I mugged, watching my lip gloss transfer to her lips.

"Why you ain't tell Crys we was coming to the A?" Dorian spoke, burning a hole in Maleek's face. "Shi I forgot." He scratched his head as Crystal clinged on to his hand. "Yea you ain't never been the most reliable person before" Dorian said making us all scrunch up our face.

"We'll leave yall two" I said grabbing Dorian's hand before he said anything else. "Why you doing all that?" I asked as we stood in a corner of the party. "You a hoe bruh" He said. "Excuse me?" I tilted my head.

"Think I wouldn't find out about you fucking my manz everywhere we go?" He said. "And that nigga got a fiancé, you just dirty" He shook his head.

"You acting like I knew about that shit and nigga we aren't together so what the fuck is you on about? This affecting me more than it even involves you." I said.

"It don't matter, you a treesh" He said. "I thought you was different, you just like the rest of social media hoes. Using a nigga for they come up" He mugged, walking away.

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"lost, lost in the heat of it all"
/ lost