41 || TABLES TURNIN

October 24 | 1:45 pm

Sahil didn't come home last night, he left his phone here so I couldn't track his location and the only text messages I saw were him telling Rax to pick him up so they can go out. He really pisses me off sometimes.

He was worried about me going to the party but looks like he's the one that can't be trusted. Last night was a success though, I met plenty of models, investors, even people that wanted to manage my social career and assist but I still haven't decided if I wanted to be the next Ari Fletcher.

I was in the kitchen, making a sausage egg and cheese sandwich for brunch as Ocean ran around with his toys in the living room. The door handle jiggled, making Ocean run and bark at the door.

He stopped barking once the door fully opened so I knew who it was. "Wassup lil nigga." He spoke and I rolled my eyes at the sound of his voice.He walked in the kitchen with Ocean and just looked at me with a dull face like he didn't know who I was.

"Where were you?" I asked dryly. "I was doing me." He replied making me scrunched up my face. "Doing you?" I asked. "Yea, since that's what we doing now." He said dryly.

"I know you not upset that I went to the party." I said and he chuckled. "I ain't mad bout shit Keysi." He looked me up and down.

His energy was so intense and dark towards me, I don't think I ever saw this side of him before. "Why are you being like this?" I asked. "Not being like nothing." He shrugged, grabbing a bag of chips.

"You gonna tell me where you was at?" I said stopping what I was doing and walking over to him with my fist balled up. "And why you didn't come home last night." I tilted my head standing infront of his emotionless face.

"I spent the night at Rax shit." He said. "And left your phone?" I questioned. "Stop antagonizing me bruh." He laughed making me more heated. He knew laughing in my face made me upset, yet he continued to do it. "Im a joke to you?" I asked.

"Don't even do that. A nigga just finally matching energy." He shrugged. "What energy? I didn't do shit to you. You the one coming in here smelling like bottles and blunts, acting like shit cool." I started to get loud.

"And you went to that nigga party like this relationship ain't mean nothing to you." He said. "I literally talked to you about it, if I was on some other shit then you wouldn't even know about what I was doing." I argued.

"But you being all secretive and coming in the next day. So who really can't be trusted?" I said. "This shit ain't bout trust, I trust you Keysi but you disrespected me by even tolerating that nigga in the first place when you lied about sleeping in that nigga house the whole time you was out there." He yelled.

"Disrespected you? I never did shit with that boy." I said knowing that it wasn't Dorian he needed to be worried about but Maleek instead. "And I ain't never fuck Zaara, I ain't fw Titi while me and you was dealing with each other, and all them bitches I let you block in my phone, I hadn't talked to them for months but I respected you enough to cut all that shit off from around me but I gotta remind you or tell you not to entertain a nigga?" He scoffed. "Like this shit crazy"

"I ignore so much shit for you Keysi. I go to bat for you every time, it's clear that shit is onesided." He said and I just stared at him. "I don't think it's that serious at the end of the day, i'm with you." I said.

"You don't never think it's that serious when i'm the one who feelings hurt, that's the problem Keysi." He said. "We need a break or something." He said as my heart dropped. "A what?" I said looking up at him.

"This shit just too much." He shook his head, not even looking at me. "Sahil be serious right now." I grabbed his hand, feeling tears cloud my eyes. "Im gone." He snatched away from me, walking out the kitchen.

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"and what we had can't be the same now"
/ dear april