13 || BESTIE OR BAE

August 14 |7:23 pm

August 14 |7:23 pm

"Omg why did he kill everybody?" I said almost on the verge of tears looking over to Sahil laughing hysterically. "Sahil that was not funny, he shot that lil boy in the head." I said staring blankly at the tv, in shock of the movie. "Ahhh." He said wiping a tear from the side of his face, still laughing.

"That nigga look like you so this laughing is real suspicious." I said and he stopped laughing, giving me a stale face. "I look better than that nigga." He said mugging me and I laughed. "Of course you do bae." I kissed his mug away.

We had just got done watching If I Can't on Tubi since we were having a Tubi movie marathon in some matching pajama pants.

We been with each other every day since we started talking again. No parties, No social media, No alcohol, nothing else distracting. Just me, him and weed....Not even any sex.

In a way, this is making our relationship more stable. Not saying it's nothing going on in his phone but all this quality time is helping us both get clear understandings of one another without the outside world being a source of confusion.

I would say it feels like he's becoming a part of me but it's really like he's filling in an empty portion of me that's making me feel whole, something I never thought i'd be again.

A phone dinged making me and Sahil look over to the nightstand because both of our phones were on DND but it was my phone. I reached over him to grab my phone. "Damn you just gon put all that ass on me like that." He said and I rolled my eyes, going on my phone to see who texted me and had the nerve to hit notify anyway, Rhyon.

well if it ain't one sibling, it's the other.

"Can you go to your brother's event with me tonight😢 A bitch is lonely" The text read and I scratched my head looking at it, leaving it unopened.

I would really hate to be one of those girls that switch up when they start dating their friend's brother. I looked over at Sahil munching on fruit snacks. "So who texting you this late?" He said and I chuckled because it's only 7.

"Rhyon, she wants me to come out with her tonight." I said locking my phone and getting under the covers, scooting closer to him. "You told her ass hell no, right?" He said.

"You don't think I should go?" I asked. "Thought we wasn't doing that no more?" He scrunched up his face. "Yea but It's Rhyon." I said and he sighed. "She will be okay, trust me i'm related to her." He said opening a new pack of fruit snacks.

"You wanna go with me?" I said sitting up. "No nigga, if i don't want you to go then why would i want to?" He said. "We ain't been out in a while bae." I said. "Because that's for single people." He said.

"Let's just go for Rhyon then, you know when she get drunk she start talking to everybody, as her big brother you should wanna watch over her." I gaslighted him and his facial expression changed, it got serious.

"Ight but we leaving early and you better not move to shake shit, I mean you move one leg to do the cupid shuffle and we outta there." He grilled me. I laughed "Okay Sahil." I said getting out of the bed. "I'm going just like this too." He said getting out the bed in his pj pants that showed his print with no shirt on.

"Stop playing with me." I stale faced him. "I'm dead serious." He said looking in the mirror, flexing his muscles. "Then i'm going like this too, let's go." I said bending over infront of him in my pj pants that gripped my ass and a tank top on with no bra.

He mugged me "Oh yeahhhh it's not fun when I do it" I said getting in his face, bumping my chest against his. His mugged slowly turned into a grin and next thing i know he had flipped me on the bed and we were scramming all over the bed together throwing real blows at each other, in a playful manner.

***

9:40 pm

Me and Sahil split up to get ready to go out and I didn't really put that shit on because I didn't feel like it was anybody to impress so I just put some simple shit together.

I didn't really like it but it was whatever, I was comfortable. I was more worried about this being the first time me and Sahil would be at a party as a "couple" and how it would go. I'm not really concerned about people's thoughts, more about how their gonna act, specifically Titi.

I went to check on Kela before leaving since my dad doesn't get off until 11 but of course her little grown ass didn't care, she was just gon play roblox and eat all the snacks until she pass out.

I walked out the house seeing Rhyon and Sahil bickering over something. "Get your nigga, he annoying as fuck." Rhyon said walking over to me. I laughed, analyzing Sahil's outfit and he had on the same shoes as me with a similar but very different outfit.

"Look who wearing a hoodie in 95 degree weather now." Sahil said looking me up and down before kissing me. "And you got my shoes on too, you just wanna be like me so bad ." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Boy you wish" I said touching his face like a mom as we were flirting back and forth but got interrupted by Rhyon clearing her throat.

"You riding with him or me?" Rhyon said and my mind instantly got stuck. "Huh why yall not riding in one car?" I said looking in between them.

"Because he like to leave early and shit." Rhyon said. "No, we leaving early." Sahil said pointing between me and him. Rhyon rolled her eyes "Why you ain't stay your lame ass in the house?" Rhyon said to Sahil and he looked at me. "Yall need to chill, ima just take my car." I said because the decision was too much.

"Gas is too high right now for all that." Sahil said. "Right." Rhyon agreed. "Uh...." I said still looking between them.

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"wherever you're going, i'm going the same"
/ moon river