9 || RIDE OUT

July 15 | 2:36 pm

July 15 | 2:36 pm

"Keysi turn this shit off." Niah said disconnecting my phone from my car's bluetooth. "Bitch you in my car." I mugged her while mushing her hand and still driving.

"Nobody wanna hear that sad ass song." Demi said from the backseat. "Frank ocean is not sad." I said. "Girl you need to get over Kurse, you can do better." Niah said.

"What do Kurse gotta do with any of this?" I said. "Why else would you be listening to this nigga singing about potatoes flying around his room?" She said referring to his song, thinkin bout you.

I rolled my eyes as we pulled up to my brother's trap because I was low on weed. Before we opened our doors, a gang of dirtbikes flew past us hitting wheelies and other tricks on their bikes.

People was circled up at the end of the block, watching niggas showcase their talents while music was playing throughout the block.

"I ain't know it was a ride out today, we might have to stay a little longer." Niah smirked and I rolled my eyes getting out the car seeing my brother with his 2 year old son, Kasen.

"When you get older, we gon get you your own bike and you gon riding with your pops pulling all the bad bitches." He said taking him off of his dirtbike, putting him back on his feet.

"Why is you telling my nephew stuff like that, he don't need to be on them things." I laughed bending down to pick Kasen up.

"Man yes he do, I pulled my first honey riding down the block with pops at 12." He said making me shake my head. "It's a tradition." He shrugged. "You riding out?" I asked as Kasen took my braids swinging them like a jump rope.

"Shi i'm tryna wait til Lia come get him, ion trust these niggas watching him." He said pointing to the niggas standing around the trap. "There she go." Niah said rolling her eyes as Lia got out the car with her same lil crew.

"Hey babydaddy, you gon let me ride on the back like old times?" She said walking over to Kadir leaning on his bike. I put Kasen down noticing Zaara and Titi holding mean mugs on they face, insinuating they had a problem so wassup?

Zaara looked away once she saw me mug back but me and Titi was having a long ass staring contest, I wanted to pop her so bad.

Kasen ran to his mama tugging on her leg and honestly the view was nice from where I was standing. They actually looked like they could've been a happy family but the reality was Kasen was the only thing keeping it whole and sane.

A bike jumped the curb, slowing down right infront of Kadir's trap. "Who tf is yo?" Kadir said because the person had on all black down to their gloves with a ski and bike googles.

I knew who it was because it's only one crazy mf that'll wear a black hoodie and pants in 95 degree weather. He pulled up his googles, making Kadir calm down. "Oh nigga I almost blew you." He said dapping Kurse up.

"Where Miraj and them at?" He asked dapping him up. "That nigga already on his bike, you know he from Baltimore. Nigga lost his mind when he found out it was a rideout today." Kadir laughed.

Every now and then, I would look over to where everybody was seeing Miraj fake being the star of the show with all his talents, this was what he was known for in our hood

"Wassup lil nigga." Kurse said dapping up Kasen but Kasen just held his index finger. "You can't speak to nobody else?" Lia said pointing amongst her and her friends. "Wassup Keysi." He said and I rolled my eyes, ignoring him.

"Hey Kurse." Titi said and he shoo'd her away, ignoring her. "Come on let me get on the back, I promise i'm not gon scream when you do a wheelie." Lia begged Kadir.

"Nah not today, take my son home. Yall don't need to be out here no way." Kadir said looking between me and Lia. "I'm good, just came to shop honestly." I said.

"Yea i ain't worried about her." Lia shoo'd her hand and I rolled my eyes. "Keysi you can go up there, get what you need." He said. I walked up on the porch but was stopped again by Kadir. "Aye I said Keysi, y'all bakey asses not going in my trap." He said to Niah and Demi behind me.

I walked in the trap, greeting everybody. Nobody was on no weird stuff since they knew Kadir ain't play that shit, plus they were like my older brothers themselves. I walked upstairs going to Kadir's stash he had hidden and took only a 3.5 knowing i'll be back for more. I put it in my purse and went back outside.

"Well be safe babydaddy." Lia said picking up Kasen and placing him on her hip, walking to the car. "Yea keep my son away from them niggas." Kadir responded as she put Kasen in his carseat.

"You too Kurse, be safe." Titi said as they got back in the car and Kurse mugged her. Zaara hadn't said a word the whole time they were out here, guilty ass hoe.

"Dang you ain't gon speak to my potna?" Kadir said to me and I turned away from him seeing Titi sticking her head out the window of Lia's car, all in the business.

"What bitch." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Man Lia gone somewhere for your friend get hurt." Kadir said and Lia drove off.

We started to notice police cars riding down a few blocks away, making the circle clear out and the bike riders didn't move, they kept riding around waiting til the cops got closer to ride out to the next hood, dangerous but interesting.

"You ready?" Kadir said to Kurse strapping on his gloves. "Yall get home safe." Kurse said to us, pulling his googles back down.

Kadir and Kurse got on they bikes, riding down the side walk together, jumping off the curb, leading the ride out down the block, away from the cops and onto a main street.

"Bitch im proud of you, you didn't fold or nunnn." Demi said. "I don't want that boy." I lied as we got in the car.

i missed him so bad but everybody knows how these ride outs go, bitches hang out on every block watching these niggas just so they can post their favorite one and fangirl over them. he lives for attention, i don't want any parts.

and boy did he look good on that dirtbike

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"i'm bikin these blocks"
/ biking
ft jay z & tyler the creator