12 || DATE NIGHT

August 9 | 6:48 pm

August 9 | 6:48 pm

"KEYSI" Kela yelled upstairs as I was finishing getting ready. "Who you yelling at lil girl." I said spraying some perfume on the back of my ankles.

"Sahil said are you ready?" She said standing in my doorway. "Okay who yall feeling like today because why he rushing me?" I said. "You don't even look that cute to be wasting that man time." She said and my mouth dropped.

"That's why i'm not bringing you back no food." I said mushing her head so she can get out my doorway. "Sahil already gave me money to order out." She said handing me 40 dollars. "Send it on the app." She said I mugged her before walking down the stairs. "I really don't like yall" I mumbled as she followed me down the stairs.

"You gonna send my money though." She demanded. "Kela girl get out my face." I joked grabbing my purse off the couch. "You better or imma tell dad that you had Sahil in here last night at 3 am." She said putting her hand on her hip. "Alright damn." I said opening my phone and going to cash app to send her 40 dollars.

"What is this? You know the fee for secrets." She said looking at her cash app, expecting a extra 10 dollars to keep my secret. I rolled my eyes and sent her the extra 10. "Love you sis be safe." She said running up the stairs.

lil nigga acting like i don't do shit for her already

I walked out the house, locking it up before being met by Sahil smoking a blunt and leaning on his new Jeep. "Hey beautiful." He said but my eyes was glued to the car.

"This is niceeeee." I said walking around the car. "Damn where the love for me?" He said staring at me admire his car. I rolled my eyes at his emotional ass, walking over to him. "You look good bae." I said kissing him and giving him a hug. "Nah, youuuu look good." He said taking my hand and spinning me around before kissing me again.

"Where we going?" I said looking up at his tall ass. "You wanna know the plans? How bout you plan the date next time." He said and my mouth dropped. "Bro what you wanna fight?" I said pushing him.

"Man get in the car." He said opening my door for me. "Gyat." I heard him say as I lifted myself up to get in the Jeep. "Don't start." I said. "My fault my fault." He said walking over to his side.

He got in on his side and started driving to our destination. "How was your day?" I asked grabbing his hand to hold it while he drove. "Same ole shit, what about you?" He said and I stared at him because he always says that everytime I ask.

I decided to not say anything about it and just let him be. "It was good, I was babysitting Kasen all day." I said. "Lil bad ahh nigga." He said and we both laughed. A comfortable silence fell upon us and I was on my phone as Nights by Frank Ocean played through the car speakers on a low volume.

His phone started ringing causing the music to stop and it showed up on the screen in the middle, I took a quick peak and it was a unsaved number. I looked up at him and he looked at me before declining it. "Hmmm." I said looking back at my phone. "What you saying that for?" He asked. "I ain't even say nothing foreal." I said.