11 || MAMA'S BLESSIN

July 24| 8:34 am | Miami, FL

"Kurse your phone been ringing all morning, get up?" I heard a female's voice say waking me up as I was hanging off the bed with a empty bottle of vodka in my hand.

I woke up seeing Nirah in my face, remembering we was supposed to be flying back home today. My head was pounding and I couldn't get over the fact that I been with this chick for 4 days and ain't think about Keysi once. I sat up, grabbing my phone out her hand and answering it.

"Nigga where you at? We got a flight to catch at 10." Drako said as I stumbled over to grab my pants off the floor. "I'm on the way." I mumbled throwing my hoodie back on. "What nigga? Where you at?" His voice seemed loud as hell.

"Bruh ima be there when i be there." I said hanging up the phone, ordering myself a uber to the hospital. I looked at some more notifications on my phone and saw that Keysi unblocked me and called me a few times.

I didn't have time for her right now. "You leaving me?" Nirah said standing infront of me as I sat on the edge of her hotel bed. "Yea gotta get back to life and shit." I said looking for my ski mask because my breath was rocking.

"Well don't be a stranger, you got my information and shit." She said and I nodded knowing I wasn't going to think about her once I left this room.

"Fasho." I said standing up, heading to the door. "And i hope you figure out your whole situation with your somebody." She said making me freeze.
"What you tryna accomplish?" I said holding on to the door handle.

"We both knew we had lives outside of this little trip but I kinda like you, i guess i'm tryna say that i don't want yall to make it & that these past few days help you see that i'm the somebody that that actually do care about your feelings because from what you told me, she only cares about hers." She said and I just stared at her with my ski mask covering my true facial expression that was a mug.

man i just fucked up

I just left the room without saying anything and quickly got on the elevator to go down to the lobby and get in my uber.

***

9:15 am

I arrived at the airport and already had 10 messages from shorty asking why i didn't respond to what she said and if I felt the same way.

Of course I didn't. Despite Keysi not paying me any mind because of shit that's not even true, I don't let go that easy and i'm definitely not coming up off her no time soon. Delusional, i know. Plus i think Keysi is just broken, lucky for her my favorite tv show as a kid was Bob the Builder

"Nigga you look like hell." Drako said looking me up and down making me notice these niggas looked fresher than a new born baby. "I ain't never packing a grown ass nigga suitcase ever again, next time all that shit getting left." Rax said handing me my suitcase.

"Fuck yall." I said rolling my suitcase as we walked to our section to get on the plane. "So where you disappear to? I know you wasn't somewhere crying about Keysi on the beach." Rax said.

"I'm grown as fuck, don't worry about where I was at." I said. "With all due respect, we was out here for my birthday." Drako said. "And you enjoyed yourself right? You welcome nigga, you owe me bout 4000 bucks." I said calculating the expenses of the whole trip in my head

"Preciate you bro but I ain't even gon hold you, I definitely nutted in a few bitches down here so ima need to hold on to that money for bout 18 years but after that I got you." Drako said speed walking infront of us. "Stupid ass nigga." Me and Rax said in unison.

***

7:38 pm | Chicago, IL

I been at home for hours and debated about calling Keysi back but Nirah lowkey right about not knowing if she feel the same way, i normally have no problem chasing but Keysi different, she used to that shit. Just playing her game right back.

"Oh I ain't know you was back home." My ma said stirring something in a pot on the stove as I walked in the kitchen. "I ain't know you was either, you said you wasn't coming back until the end of the month." I said walking to her, giving her a side hug.

"I'm grown, I come back when I want to." She said making me laugh as I lifted myself up on the counter. "What's been going on? Fill me in.. She said continuing to cook. "Same ole bull." I shrugged. "You found a place yet?" She said making me go into deep thought.

I stopped looking for places to move to once me and Keysi started kicking in it because i didn't feel like it was no point of moving no more, she made me actually wanna be here. "Not really, I just been looking out for Rhyon and shit, you know she just graduated and think she grown." I said and she chuckled.

"You always think you somebody dad." She shook her head. "But Rhyon is grown now, she's going to college in a month, you gon let her beat you to moving out?" She said. "I mean I don't know, too much going on right now and what's gon happen when I leave Chicago?" I said scratching my hand.

"Sahil you've always been my most emotional child but something throwing you off bad right now, just a month ago you was ready to leave all of us and go to new york." She said and I just sighed, not saying anything.

"Well all ima say is don't get not one more tattoo or put not one drop of dye in that nappy ass hair until you figure out what you finna do, can't keep running from it." She said. "Where Rhyon at anyway?" I changed the subject.

"She back there smoking that devil's grass with one of her lil friends." She said making me jump off the counter. "She real cute, that's the kinda girl I wanna see you with." She said.

"She gotta be bad if ma dukes approving." I said leaving the kitchen and walking back there. I heard laughing and talking as I was opening the back door to see Keysi and Rhyon sitting on our back patio set up, geeked asf.

"Yall always put me in these weird situations between yall." Rhyon said as me and Keysi made the longest eye contact ever. "I hate the couple shit." Rhyon said getting up and walking in the house.

i knew i got my eye sight from my mama

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"the only one i'm into, never gonna change cause when i said i dug her, i wasn't running game. since she been rocking with me, the crush has been insane"
/ sucka for love