24 || VIRAL

August 24 | 10:40 am | Chicago, IL

I woke up seeing Keysi still ain't call me even though I told her to call me before she went to bed last night and she didn't, ain't even text a nigga.

I wasn't tripping that much because I trust her, she never gave me a reason not to. It's just like damn this our first time being apart since we been serious.

I just know she better not having no nigga trailing behind her back to Chicago because i'm not chasing shit around, ima snipe that nigga from a rooftop.

I texted her goodmorning before getting out the bed to do my hygiene shit. I got myself together and checked my phone occasionally for her text back. Drako had hit me up, telling me to come get him from his bm crib because he ain't have his whip, I told Rax to pull up because I already knew what to expect.

***

1:27 pm

"Yo what happened to your face?" I said walking in Drako's babymama project housing. "Bro i'm sick of this bitch." He said as his youngest daughter, Nvy sat on his leg while holding a frozen pack of hot dogs to his eye with bruises on his face.

"The fuck happened?" I said looking around at their house. It was 3 bullet holes in the wall, 2 in their sofa, a cracked TV and everything was misplaced or broken. His 4 year old daughter, Maya and 2 year old son Kye was running around, playing with anything since they ain't have no toys.

"Aye don't touch that." I said as Kye picked up a piece of shattered glass. "Y'all gotta get this shit together." I said picking up Maya who was about to eat some cheeto puffs off the ground.

"A nigga be trying but she always on some different shit, she went through my phone and found out bout them girls I got pregnant in Miami." He said as I found myself cleaning up simple shit with Maya on my hip.

this the type of shit that keep holding me back from moving

"Stop nutting in her bro, shit was funny back in highschool but this shit ain't a joke no more." I said sitting Maya on the kitchen counter and giving her my phone to occupy her. "Who tf in my house?" Tami yelled coming down the steps.

"Man shut that shit up." I yelled back walking back into the living room. "Oh, just this nigga." She said and I was noticing bruises on her body too. I gave him a look because he know I don't like that shit.

The screen door slammed and in walked Rax. "Damn yall been watching too much Chrisean and Blueface in this mf." He said looking around at everything. "Why is all ya homeboys in my house? You supposed to be watching your kids." Tami yelled at Drako.

"Bitch because i'm bout to leave, somebody gotta make this money. All you do is sit here and complain." He said handing his daughter to Rax and Rax held her by her full ass diaper. "Give this mf to the god daddy, i don't fw kids." Rax said handing Nvy over to me.

Tani and Drako started arguing, sending little shots to each other. "Kye come here." I said grabbing his hand and we walked to the kitchen so they wouldn't have to see that shit, only god knows how much they see already.

"Bruh yall gotta stop this shit, she pregnant." I heard Rax yell as  stuff was hitting the wall and loud bangs were being heard. I shook my head, watching over the kids until everything calmed down.

***

3:59 pm

"Bruh this girl keep showing up on my feed twerking on top of some car." Rax said as we lounged around the trap. "Same mfs keep reposting it, who tf is shorty?" Drako said.

I just stared off wondering why Keysi still ain't hit me back. I blame that bitch Leila. "Look at this shit, shorty going crazy." Rax said pushing his phone in my face.

"Ion wanna see that shit." I said pushing his phone back. "Bro Keysi nowhere around and it's not cheating." Rax said. "I never said it was, i just don't wanna see that shit." I said.

"Bet she still ain't text you back." Drako mumbled. "Nigga fuck you." I said peaking at my notifications and still, nothing. "Bro we in the same time zone as Keysi?" I asked.

"Yes nigga she ignoring you duh, us better than anybody knows what goes down in Myrtle Beach." Rax said and Drako agreed. "Nah Keysi not like that." I said.

"Ain't no female like that til they in another city, away from what's holding them back." He said and they both looked at me. "Me? Holding her back? Hell nah." I shoo'd them off.

"Yo yall know that nigga Dorian? the one that do youtube?" Drako said looking at his phone. "Yea his videos be having all the bad bitches." Rax said. "He just uploaded a video and it say "A night in Myrtle Beach" and the thumbnail got that same video thats going viral right now." He said and I scrunched up my face.

"That nigga in Myrtle Beach?" I said picking up my phone again. "You know Keysi like ballers too." Rax pointed at me. "No nigga I don't know that, she don't even got a dating history. Look at you just talking to talk." I said.

"Or do she not have one that you know about." Drako said. "Bruh stop saying shit about her, rs." I said pulling my ski mask down. "It's ight bro, ima investigate for you. Lets see if she in this video." Drako said playing the video and turning his phone long ways while Rax stood behind him, watching it too

"She not in there, she don't even know that nigga." I said and they stayed quiet.

"The girls finally came down as yall can see-" The video said. "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Drako and Rax started jumping around. "What happened?" I said looking at them confused. "Keysi in that video bro, her and her friend staying at that nigga house." He said.

"You lying, give me this shit." I said snatching his phone to watch the video. It was all right there, her walking down his staircase, her waving to the camera, why is she with this nigga?

"And look." Rax said putting his phone right next to Drako with the twerking video playing. It was her, on top of a car bussing splits and all.

I just looked at both of the phones in disbelief. "This really crazy." Drako said as both of them walked around holding their heads like they was affected by it.

ima kill her

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"now your baby momma ain't so vicious, all she want is her picket fence"
/ solo