18 || DELULU HO

August 13 | 10:24 am

I still haven't heard from Sahil but I got too busy to stop and think about him honestly, it's back to school season so the store is more active than usually and i'm so close to finalizing everything for my clothing line. plus Leila is back.

"Girl yes they been blowing me up talking shit about you the whole time I was gone." Leila said as I drove to chick fil a. "Girl fuck them." I shoo'd her away not even worried about Niah and Demi.

I was friends with them for 11 years, i know better than anyone that they not really like that so i'm not paying them no attention because the joke is on them at the beginning and end of the day.

"I don't think they know but I don't fuck with them no more, shit just not the same with them no more." She shrugged and Kela peeked her head in the front seat. "Leila you coming to our sleepover??" She said and I shook my head out of embarrassment.

She's been "planning" it ever since Rhyon promised her yesterday. "What sleepover? I wanna go?" Leila asked acting just as childish as Kela. "Rhyon said that we were gonna have a sleepover with Kadir, Sahil-" Kela said.

"Rhyon??? Who is Sahil? Ain't Kadir a lil too old for sleepovers? What yall had going on this summer?" She said confused, tryna put everything together. I stayed quiet because it was a lot to explain and it's too early for Kela's shit.

"Kadir has sleepovers all the time with his friends, he tells me about them. He said they play  with each other, Eat peaches and cherries, and scream when they feel like their having a good time." She gossiped with Leila making me and Leila buss out laughing.

"Yea...that sounds fun." Leila said sarcastically. "I know right, you have to come! It's gonna be so fun because i'm hosting it." She said excitedly. "What about your friends Kela? you don't wanna do something with them?" I asked looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Rhyon and Sahil are my friends." She scrunched up her face. "I mean like...friends your age." I said and she didn't respond. I got the impression that she couldn't respond to the question and instantly felt bad. "We can have the sleepover, i'll let everybody know." I said making her smile and going back on her phone. Leila looked over at me.

Kela was different from me and Kadir, our social life always came to us naturally but she's always had troubles finding friends that share her interests or just people that didn't find her "weird".

We never knew why but her therapist says it's because she never had the same influence that me and Kadir had growing up so her mentality is different. Which is true, our mom was in our lives for majority of our childhood and my dad was more mentally stable than he is now so it's way different, just wish she could have these experiences with people that can enjoy them the same as her.