42 || MONEY MOVES

November 18 | 8:56 pm |East Village, NYC

I sighed looking at all the neon led lights on the ceiling, hearing Young Thug playing in the background as people chattered and walked around the building.

I been in NY for a only a few weeks and bought a club, invested all my money in it. This was definitely not where I wanted to be but at least if imma be sad, i was gon be paid. Staying in Chicago wasn't the moves, tired of moving my life like it ain't belong to me.

Tomorrow was opening night but today was auditioning for the dancers, which I dreaded because I really been on some fuck bitches shit so I invited the 2 mfs that like ass and tiddies more than everybody because if it was up to me, everybody going home.

"Heyyyyyyy" Zaara said coming in the building with Rax behind her fighting the door because his shirt was stuck on it. "Hey how yall doing, yall cuteee." Zaara said walking over to the dancers, flirting with them.

Zaara and Rax made they way over to me, sitting at a table in the middle of the room. "Hey brother, over here looking like Wednesday." She said bending down to hug me. "Bruh how you get liquor in here, you just turned 20 last week." Rax said as they sat in a chair on both sides of me.

"Nigga acting like I gotta do everything legally now that i'm a business owner." I sucked my teeth. "I like this one right here." Rax pointed at the one that only had on pasties and a thong.

"Ion like her, where her clothes at. This a club, not a porn audition." I shook my head, being irritated on how much skin she was revealing. "Just let her dance first." Zaara said.

"You." Zaara pointed at her. "You going first since you wanna be popping pussy lips." She said as the girl stepped up on the stage. I nodded at the DJ to play the music "WAIT" Rax yelled.

"Bruh what is wrong with you?" Zaara asked as we both mugged him. "When yall get done dancing, write all yall numbers on this piece of paper with yall names." He said placing a crumbled up piece of paper and a pen on the table.

"Why yall looking at me like that? How else we gon let them know if they got the job?" He asked as I shook my head, giving another hint to play the music and she started dancing.

"Bruh wtf is she doing." I said watching her practically break her back. "Well i see why she half-naked." Zaara said. "Yea because she definitely can't dance for shit." Rax said and we all dismissed her.

"Hey, what's your name?" Zaara smirked at the darkskin girl that stepped up next. "Kaylee." She said immediately making me mad. "No next." I shoo'd her off the stage. "Bruh she said her name Kaylee not Keysi." Rax said making me huff.

"She was cute too." Zaara frowned, watching her walk out the door. "Bruh can yall focus." I said and they sucked their teeth, turning back to the stage. "Before we continue, do any of yall know anybody name Nirah?" Rax said making Zaara laugh.

"Yall niggas not helpful at all." I shook my head, frustrated. "What? I'm just tryna keep you safe." He said as Zaara died of laughter. I sat back in my seat, waiting for them to get they shit together.

"Okay come up, what's your name?" Zaara said to the tan skin girl. "I'm Diamond." She smiled. "Oh yea you gotta hire her, all the clubs got a Diamond in they shit." Rax said.

"Bruh damn let's see her dance first." I shut him up. She started dancing and she was utilized the entire floor and pole in her routine. "Okayyyyy" Zaara said clapping for her. "Damn y'all some haters." I said to the rest of the girls that just stared at her and they started clapping too.

"Come put your number on this paper shorty." Rax said and she walked off the stage, walking to the table. She picked up the pen but didn't write on the paper. She grabbed my hand and wrote her shit on the inside of my palm before smirking at me "I'll see you at work tomorrow boss" She said walking out.

"She did not just ignore my paper." Rax said looking at his paper that had 0 numbers so far. "Okay boy you back in the game." Zaara said mushing my head. I looked at my hand, not really phased by the number.

"Man get this shit over with." I said as the next one stepped up. "Name?" I said trying to speed up the process. "Cheeky." She said turning around, flexing her glutes. "Oh okay Cheeky, you like girls?" Zaara smirked.

"For you, i might." Cheeky said and Zaara started blushing like a lil kid. Between her and Rax, this was an audition for their rosters, not for the club.

She started dancing shortly after a short session of flirting back and forth, she was good. We passed her on and had now been through 11 girls. So far we chose 10 dancers, agreed on Cheeky and Diamond being the main attractions now we had 4 more girls left to audition.

"What's y-" I got cut off by the dancer. "Fallyn, yall ready to see me dance?" She responded as we looked at her stupid. "Yes, no?" She mugged us. "Man get that shit out of here." I said. "Wait i'm intrigued." Rax said sitting up in his chair.

Music started playing and off rip, she was going crazy. "Ouuuu" Zaara said as we watched her do inhumanly stunts. "M-I-CROOKEDLETTA CROOKEDLETTA-I..." Rax said as Zaara and him were both into her performance but I was focused on how smart her fucking mouth was.

"Not gon lie everybody else can go on home"

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"got your girl working for me"
/ pyramids