30 || JESUS LOVES U

September 8 | 10:10 pm |Manhattan, NYC

"Come on we gotta take a picture for Ocean." Keysi said grabbing me. "Bruh nooo I look dumb." I said looking at all this "I love new york" shit she made me buy and put on. "Sahil." She pouted and I just gave up.

"No gang signs." She said as I threw up my set. "Ocean don't know what that shit mean." I said. "What I just say?" She said giving me a death stare. "Man take the picture." I said and she smiled as I kissed her cheek and she took the picture.

"So cuteee." She said admiring the picture, leading me around by the top of my pants. "Baeee." She said like a lil kid pointing out something else for me to buy.

I shook my head, pulling out my card and she snatched it, walking over to the stand to get whatever she was getting. "Bae you want one?" She said as I stood back while she got in line. "No go head." I said watching her excitement.

We ate and finally was on our way back to the hotel.

***

11:48 pm

Keysi demanded she take a shower first once we got in the hotel room and it's no way i'm arguing with somebody that got a mean ass right hook and a temper like that.

Once she got out, she had on a black lace satin dress on. "What you looking at?" She said walking pass me like im just nobody. I shook my head at her, going to the bathroom to shower.

I hopped out the shower and noticed Keysi wasn't in the room. I saw her outside on the balcony, looking down at the city.  "You like it Keysi?" I asked sliding the glass door open to join her.

She smiled at me, looking me up and down. "Put some clothes on." She said looking at my bare chest with just my sweats on. "You just turned 18, I been grown." i wrapping my arms around her from behind. I pressed my chest onto her back making her throw her head back on my shoulder as we both watched the busy city.

"Look." She said pointing out two crackheads doing the salsa on the sidewalk. "New york is something else." I said laughing as I rocked our bodies side to side.

"I'm happy I got you Nova" I said in her ear. "You should be." She said and I chuckled before kissing on her neck and she began to tense up
as she pulled my neck in deeper.

"Mm..." She moaned lowly, closing her eyes and relaxing in my arms. I groped all over her body as I kept kissing her neck, slowly starting to lick and suck on certain spots.

"Sahil we're outside." She chuckled trying not to let another moan escape but I didn't care. "So? We don't live here, these people don't know us." I whispered in her ear before going back to her neck. She had no choice but to let me continue since I had her in my grip.

She turned around facing me, pulling my lips onto hers as the pecks quickly grew to us making out. I gripped her ass up as I felt her dress rise up.

The kiss deepens and I lifted her up while moving slowly inside to the bed. I stopped once we made it to the bed and stared at her, trying to read her body language to see if she was really ready.

"Be careful." She said and I smirked at her, not taking her words seriously. She talk too much shit, ain't no way i'm finna show mercy.

I sat down on the bed with her on mu lap as we continued to kiss. I rocked her hips back and forth, eventually letting her go and letting her do it on her own.

I flipped our bodies over and stood up over top of her as she looked up at me. I reached up her dress and pulled here panties down from under it.

I threw them on the floor and went back up to kiss her and She laid there as I traveled from her lips to her neck and down to her stomach, while pushing her dress up with every move.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and kneeled down to be at eye level. I looked up at her terrified face before kissing her thighs and rubbing my fingers lightly on her clit.

I kissed the lips, noticing the positioning was off. "Move up." I told her and she listened. I licked around for a little before sucking and eating her out while locking my arms around her thighs with her legs on my shoulders to keep her still as she her moans filled the room.

I pulled her deeper into my mouth, switching between skills with my tongue making her body all jittery. I rubbed my thumb along her clit while moving my tongue up and down in a fast pace causing her body to mildly shake.

"Sahilll" She called out and I stopped. I went back up to her, sloppy kissing her as we moved up on the bed to the headboard. She tugged on my sweatpants string, undoing them

I already saw how this night was bout to go so I pulled a trojan out my pocket as Keysi got under the covers, covering her face.

I laughed at her as I slipped it on and she came from underneath the cover, throwing her dress to the side. I got under the covers with her, kissing her again as I positioned myself and our chests bumped against each other.

I attempted to push myself into her and she groaned, putting her hand on my stomach. I paused looking at her as she took a deep breath before telling me to continue.

I moved her hand from my stomach and started pushing again, eventually entering her. I thrusted in her slowly while looking at her face as the emotions changed by the second.

She latched onto my neck as we kissed while i was thrusting in and out of her, getting more intense with every stroke.

She started to relax so I sped up as she let out her pretty ass moans and hid her little screams in my neck while holding onto my back. "Fuckkkk...." I whispered as she locked her legs around my waist.

her virgin ass don't even know what she doing right now

I got up and lifted her legs up, pushing myself deeper inside as she moaned out, grabbing onto the sheets and pillows around her. She pushed my stomach back, tryna get me to stop but I didn't.

I went back down to her ear, starting to slow down again.

We was at it for at least 10 minutes and she started to get jittery again so I knew we was about to stop soon. "I love you Sahil" I heard her say making me feel stuck for a minute because it caught me off guard and I just nutted from her saying that shit.

"I love you too Nova"

𝓚

 "we moanin til' even mornin

"we moanin til' even mornin."
/ dhl