35 || SKELETONS PT2

September 19 | 7:40 am | Chicago, IL

I woke up to my alarm clock and I barely wanted to get up. My mood towards everything except for Sahil has been changing and I didn't know why.

I had a lot to do today and some stuff couldn't include Ocean sadly so I was handing him over for a few hours.

"Come on." I yawned while patting my lap and Ocean jumped up on my bed, straddling my lap. I brushed his fur and put in his coconut oil before checking all around his body for scratches or anything unusual.

"You need your nails clipped." I said looking at his overgrown nails. He got off my lap as I got out the bed and went to the bathroom to do my oral and face hygiene while Ocean ran around the bathroom, sniffing stuff.

I put on one of Sahil's hoodies that I had before packing some stuff for Ocean. I slipped in some slides, walking out my room as Ocean followed.

My whole energy shifted once I walked out my room. I hated being here now, I just wanted my own space.

"You been waking up extra early for a few days now, where you been going?" My dad said as I jogged down the steps.  "Um the gym, yea me and Sahil be working out together." I lied.

well the gym part was a lie

"Ohh okay, that's good." He said and I nodded, about to leave out the door. "Well- I love you." He said noticing I was rushing out. "Love you too." I said dryly as I waited for Ocean to walk out so I can close and lock the door.

We walked over to Sahil's house and I knocked lightly as Ocean scratched the door. Sahil opened the door shirtless, yawning and we walked in. "Good morning." I said sitting Ocean's bag down as Ocean jumped on Sahil's leg.

"Goodmorning." He said kissing me then trying to pull me in a hug but Ocean was standing between us. "Move Ocean." I nudged him with my foot and he moved as Sahil pulled me into a hug, cupping my ass as my arms rested around his neck.

We stayed like that for a minute, taking in each other's presence after not seeing each other since last night. The hug quickly turned into me being carried upstairs to his bed as we were attacking each other's lips.

I don't know what it is, it just seemed like we were always doing it. It's like every morning, every night we found a way to since we've been back.

I made it a routine to come over here every morning just because of that, especially since Rhyon is gone to college and his mom being a travel nurse.

"Take this off"

***

9:46 am

We let Ocean in the room since he was scratching and whining at the door for two hours.

"And when you give him his food, mix it with this. It gives him good nutrition." I said showing Sahil everything in Ocean's bag. "Bruh that nigga a dog, throw some bacon bits at his ass and he'll be happy." He said.

"But this is good for him, he can't eat bacon all his life." I said. "He gon out live you the way you feeding him." He said and I rolled my eyes, picking up Ocean.

"And clip his nails." I told Sahil and he huffed. "Okay Keysi." He shook his head, getting out the bed, leading out the room. "You gonna spend the day with daddy?" I smiled at Ocean, rubbing him as we walked downstairs.

"I love you." I said to Sahil, kissing his lips repeatedly. "I love you too." He said taking Ocean from me and opening the door.

I went back to my house and my dad had already went to work so I just went up and showered, getting myself ready for the day.

I opened my MacBook to make sure the clothing line was running properly, I had a zoom meeting later with Leona and some of her workers about new pieces to put out.

It took me about an hour to get fully ready but I locked up the house and headed to my first destination.

*Pop* "Pop* *Pop*

Hearing muffled gunshots as I walked in the building, seeing Bull at the desk. "Hey Bull." I said leaning on the counter. "Wassup Keysi, how you been?" He asked.

"I been great." I said smiling. "You not gon ask me how I been?" He chuckled. "Nahh" I said as we shared a laugh. "That's Kadir in there, letting off them shots?" I asked hear a gun shot almost every second. "Yea he came in and like 7, ain't left since." He said.

"Hand me some ear muffs." I said and he did. "You don't want a gun?" He asked. "Not today." I said then entering the second part of the gun range, seeing Kadir in there by himself.

This whole Tremani thing was clearly getting under his skin, he wasn't gonna tell anybody that tho. He stopped shooting for a second and just looked at his board that was full of gunshots.

"Kadir." I whispered and it echoed through the room. "Oh hey sis." His demeanor changed once he saw me, he was putting on that mask again. "Are you okay?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"Yea i'm straight." He tried to tell me but I knew. He put the gun back up but I grabbed his hand, stopping him from shooting. "Sit down Kadir." I said and he slowly walked over to a chair.

He sat in deep thought, knowing what could happen to not just him but everyone around him. The feud between him and Tremani was short lived because Kadir had already won.

Now Tremani is out and of course the streets ratted so I guarantee he won't rest until Kadir is somewhere that's definitely not a jail cell.

He sat in silence for a while before he spoke. "He killed her" He said under his breath making me tear up. "I know." I said and he looked at me.

For years we wondered how our mom passed, she had something in her system. Something that wasn't even legal in the US so it was only one person that had access to that kind of stuff in Chicago, Tremani

Everybody knew how Tremani was, he did so much stuff that even his own streets weren't okay with but nobody could ever tell him he's wrong or you'd be on that long list of people that he has it out for and that's what Kadir did, he knew he was wrong for everything and he set him up to go to prison so he was at the top of that list right now.

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"will he make it out alive? alright, alright"
/ no church in the wild
ft. jay z & kanye west