20 || ALL FOR LOVE

August 19 | 3:15 pm

August 19 | 3:15 pm

"And then I was like "you stupid, slut, ugly, bitch" and she was all like "ahhhh helpp" I acted out what happened at the hotel to Kadir and Leila as they laughed. "Bruh you really a felon ." Kadir said holding his stomach laughing.

"Ain't no bitch finna play with me, that's all." I shrugged folding my clothes and putting them in  my suitcase as Leila and Kadir was spread out in my room. "I know that's right." Leila said hitting her weed pin. "You really told Kela we could have a sleepover with her little ass?" Kadir said and I mugged him.

"You the one that told her that you be having sleepovers already." I said. "Mannnn i'm not tryna be at no slumber party tonight, I got this girl-" I cut him off. "You not getting out of this, it's literally at your house." I said and he sighed.

"I think it's gonna be fun, we can do each other's hair and paint each other's nails." Leila said and I chuckled as Kadir mugged her. "Nigga i ain't gay." He said. "Where is the alcohol and weed in the mix of all these festivities?" He said.

"Kela can't do that so we gon be sober, for her." I said. "You tripping." He said. "Nigga it's one night. You got a whole son, you know how to act around kids." I said. "Fuck that's supposed to mean? I smoke round him." He said and I side eyed him.

"Nigga it's weed, it came from the earth. He  gon be here for the rest of his life so why not introduce him early." He said. "You ain't coming round my kids." I mugged him. "You ain't having no kids, you and Kurse can be friends or whatever yall is but nah we ain't doing that." He shook his head.

"Friends? Boy that's my nigga." I rolled my neck. "Yea, your nigga friend. Everybody got a few of them." He said making Leila buss out laughing. "Speaking of friends, what's going on with you and Rhyon?" I asked and he got quiet.

"You fuck with Rhyon? Brooooo why did i miss everything." Leila said shaking her head. "She cool, cool as fuck like ice age cool. I fw her." He said blushing a little bit. "Mhmmmm." I said looking him up and down.

"Just don't do nothing stupid to her please, she my friend Kadir." I pouted but he was too busy looking at his phone. "You heard me?" I said mushing him. "Yea yea yea, imma see yall lil niggas later. Bring the bad hoes." He said walking out my room with his eyes still glued to his phone.

"And a bottle." He yelled from the hallway before running down the steps

" He yelled from the hallway before running down the steps