45 || HOME

December 20 | 6:15 pm | Chicago, IL

"What happened after Dorian said all that though?" Rhyon asked as Kadir sat on the floor, between her legs while retwisted his hair. "I don't know, I left the next morning. I was so over everything." I said laying out on a separate couch, eating snacks while Ocean ran around the living room.

"My thing is, how he calling you a hoe and shit but you was only f-fuc- nah i can't talk about that shit. Kadir said laying his head back on her thigh, making me roll my eyes. "You so childish" Rhyon laughed.

He swears he can't believe that i'm having sex or that i'm on my second body, he thought I was gon stay 14 forever.

"Just can't digest the fact that my little sister be bending over for niggas, shit make me mad." He said. "First of all, i'm a pillow princess" I said and Rhyon eyed me because she knows more about my sexual experiences.

"Bruh ion wanna hear that shit, change the subject" He said making me and Rhyon laugh. "You worried about me, who you been fucking?" I said and he got real quiet. "I'm celibate" He said after the awkward silence.

"Yea whatever, what about you Rhyon?" I said and she started getting quiet too. "I'm celibate too, just focusing on college." She mumbled and I stared at both of them. "Hmm so how was thanksgiving" I said and the silence continued.

"It was cool." Kadir said. "Yea we ate and things like that" Rhyon said and I just shook my head.

i wish Sahil was here, we always used to gossip about Rhyon and Kadir's weird ass friendship

"What yall eat?" I said tryna get some more information out of them. "Food" Kadir blankly said. "Yea but why did you and Sahil even break up? Everytime I ask one of yall why, nobody gives a straight answer" Rhyon changed the subject.

"Hell yea, one of yall cheated or something?" Kadir co-signed, making me mug them. "I don't know why foreal, things went downhill after yall mom came to the apartment." I shrugged. "Yea he told me about that, she's always hard on him."
Rhyon said.

"But like what exactly happened after she came?" Rhyon asked. "I don't really know, he was just always mad or we were just always arguing about something small." I said. "That's something he got from her, something he needs to heal from" She said making me think.

If I knew this before, I probably would've approached the arguments differently. I didn't know he was doing stuff as a trauma response, I thought we were just having a bad time in our relationship.

"So much happened, we just needed time" I shrugged. "Yall always take time, this different though. Yall actually moved on, fw other people." Rhyon said.

"He mess with somebody else?" I asked, this being the first time I heard of it. "He mess with a couple of somebodies" Kadir chuckled and Rhyon popped him.

"He's just trying to figure shit out, just like you" Rhyon assured. "Nah i think he got it all figured out. He got every shape, size, color, height figured out" Kadir said. "What you mean?" I said.

"Nothing, he's just talking" Rhyon said making me frown. "Is he coming to your party?" I asked since Kadir was throwing a new year's eve party like he does every year.

"He said he would but I don't know, he be busy with his club and all now." Rhyon said. "What club?" I asked and they looked at me weird. "His club in new york." She said.

"New York? He doesn't live in Chicago anymore?" I asked. "Nah he been left." Kadir said making my heart almost fall out my chest. "He said he's coming back for Christmas and New years though" Rhyon said.

& here I was thinking, he was waiting for me to come back

"Maybe yall could talk when he does" She said. "We left off on bad terms" I shook my head. "But y'all love each other, right?" She said snd I shrugged. "I think" I said and they both scrunched up their faces.

"I don't know anymore, shit got bad really fast" I said. "Well he'll be here so just talk to him. Communication is key" She said and I nodded.

"Wait so what you in school for again?" Kadir asked Rhyon. "Psychology" She said. "So you gon be able to read people's minds?" He said making us laugh. "No retard, she's gonna be a therapist" I said.

"Oh yea that makes more sense" He said as we heard bumping noises. We looked over to see Kasen scooting down the stairs on his bottom. "Hey nephew" I jumped up, going to pick him up.
"You getting so big." I tickled his fat lil stomach.

"Say TT what you getting me for my birthday?" Kadir said. "And it better be separate from his christmas gift or we gon rob you" Kadir said making me mug.

"Get up real quick" Rhyon said making Kadir move. "You good?" He asked as I watched her discreetly hold her mouth and stomach, while walking to the bathroom. "Wassup with her?" I asked and he shrugged.

"She been doing that since she got here for winter break, think her ass got diarrhea" He said pulling his phone out to look at his halfway finished retwist.

"Yea maybe"

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"i could hate you now, it's quite alright to hate me now"
/ ivy