17 || GHOSTED

August 12 | 4:15 pm

August 12 | 4:15 pm

I can't believe this bitch got the nerve to be here rn. "That's Rax, Drako and Kurse." Zaara introduced us to Nirah. I was just mugging her, looking her up and down while she was smiling at me. "You look familiar as fuck." Drako said.

"I've never been outside of Philly before, I don't know where we would have met." She lied, sounding programmed. "It's just cause you look like this nigga girlfriend, we don't know you shorty." Rax said pointing at me.

"Oh that's interesting." She said staring at me. I just held my mouth, in disbelief of the whole situation. "Well i'll get you set up inside, come on." Zaara said leading her in the trap. "This ain't no legal job, stop talking to her like she matter and shit." I said and she eyed me, walking in.

"She baddd." Drako said and Rax agreed. "Facts maybe I should get with her so we can go double dating with you and Keysi." He joked but I mugged him. "Nigga what's wrong with you?" He said noticing I didn't find that shit funny.

"Bro I fucked her." I whispered. "You did WHAT?" Rax yelled out. "Nigga when did you go to Philly? nigga just be doing anything." Drako said. "Bruh that bitch was in Miami." I said.

"Maybe she got a twin or something, she just said she never been out of Philly." Rax  said. "Bro i'm telling you, that's her." I said. "You always take down the top tier bad bitches." He said.

"I wonder how this gon go with Keysi." Drako said. "The fuck you mean? she gotta go, she clearly stalking me." I said. "Why she gotta go? because you was being a hoe?" Rax said.

"Maybe she ain't stalking you, she just needed work." Drako shrugged. "Nigga you don't think it's trap houses in philly???" I said. "Chiraq do it better." He said. "Yall not taking this shit serious, Keysi gon kill me and her." I said.

"You'll be alright." Rax said walking in the trap. "Yea, Just don't tell Keysi."Drako said walking in after him, leaving me in deep thought and confusion.

I looked back seeing her standing in the doorway, smiling. "You not gon speak to me?" She said walking towards me making me slowly back up. "Bitch, you crazy. Why are you here?" I said trying my best to keep the distance between us.

"So we can be together baby what you mean?" She said making me scrunch up my face. "Man what the fuck is you talking about?" I said giving her confused face. "I gotta girl Nirah and you knew that shit from the start." I said.

"Yea but we had fun in Miami, didn't we? You wasn't worried about her when you was with me." She said and I ran my hand over my face.

"You know you missed me, that's why i'm here Kurse. It's okay you can go play house with her and come spend time with me whenever you want, just tell her you at work." She said before turning around and slowly walking towards the house, adjusting her thong string that was hanging outside of her pants. She blew me a kiss before completely walking in.

i done fucked up

5:12 pm

"Dad asked me why you spending the night over Rhyon's house a lot lately." Kela said making me turn to her. "And what you say?" I asked and she gave me a evil grin like she told him about Sahil.

"I told him it was a girl's thing." She shrugged making me feel relieved. "Oh" I said going back on my phone to see Sahil still hasn't texted me back. "Heyyyy." Rhyon said coming in the store with a familiar pair of sweatpants on. Me and Kela looked at each other because we already knew who they belonged to.

"Why you got Kadir sweatpants on?" I eyed her up and down. "Oh it's nothing, I just spent the night over there." She said coming behind the counter and sitting on the stool.

"You and my brother had a sleepover? Why didn't I get a invite?" Kela said. "It wasn't that kind of sleepover." I said. "Aww you can come to the next one I promise." She said and Kela smiled.

"Nova, you and Sahil should come too." Kela said making me and Rhyon say, "No" at the same time. "Y'all lame." She said walking away, going to look at clothes since she was going back to school soon and my dad told her she could get whatever she wanted from the store without my permission.

"Anyway." I said turning to Rhyon about to question her about last night. "You really went home with Kadir?" I said sitting on the counter since the store wasn't really busy right now.

"Girl yes." She said smiling ear to ear. I shook my head at her. "We didn't even have sex Keysi, we talked all night...about everything. Aliens and all types of shit, did you know he had a mole on the back of his neck thats shaped like a heart, it's so cute." She said continuing to ramble on about their night.

hell nah i ain't know that, wtf she done did to my brother?

"So yall messing with each other or..?" i asked. "No, we're friends." She shrugged, getting up off the stool. "I'm finna buy some stuff though and probably get food after this, you wanna come?" She said walking to rack, browsing the clothes.

I looked at my phone seeing Sahil still didn't answer my text, I sighed while shaking my head. "Yea i'm probably finna close this shit up anyway, i'm still feeling off after last night."

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"the best song wasn't the single, but you weren't either"
/ sweet life