27 || HOMIES HOPPIN'

August 28  | 2:24 pm | Myrtle Beach, SC

August 28 | 2:24 pm | Myrtle Beach, SC

It was our last day in Myrtle Beach and I was so ready to go. I did something really irresponsible last night but I understand Sahil now, being with somebody else doesn't make you feel any less different about the person you're dealing with, it's just a distraction.

The trip was fun but also took me out of my character, multiple times.

Everybody was in the living room talking until Dorian and Shawn came in. "I appreciate yall for participating and making this a fun and productive trip." He said holding multiple stacks of money in his hand.

tf is going on? niggas getting paid to be drunk off they ass???

He walked around passing out the stacks of money to everybody. "Oh nah i'm good." I said once he got to me. "You got to, I pay everybody for what they do." He said sitting the money on my lap.

did I just get pimped out?

I looked over to the corner, seeing Maleek isolated as usual. When he looked at me, I turned my head quickly.

Everybody was getting ready to go and I rolled my suitcase to the door. "You had fun?" Shawn asked walking with me. "Yea it was cool, wish yall would've told me about this money thing. Definitely wouldn't have came." I said.

He chuckled. "Dorian just looks out for everybody, it's nothing serious." He said. "I hope not because i'm not tryna be in debt with somebody I don't even know." I said as he laughed hysterically.

"You funny man but aye hopefully you accept the off, we don't bring that many girls into this shit because it gets too messy but potential is there for you." He said. "Yea maybe, it was nice meeting you." I said walking out the door with my suitcase.

this feels like some cult shit

I walked out to Dorian's car since he was taking us to the airport. "Thank you" I said as Dorian took my suitcase and put it in the trunk.

"Awww my baby Keysi, i'm gonna miss you girl." Asia ran over to me, hugging me. I hugged back with a confused expression. "Yea, you too." I said dryly as I broke the hug. "It was nice meeting you, I had so much fun. I hope I see you again." Lani said hugging me and I looked at Jaya who hadn't said anything to me since the beach.

"You too, I got your instagram so we can figure out another trip or something." I said. "Um
let me talk to you." Jaya said pulling Lani away from . I rolled my eyes, going to say bye to Dorian's homeboys who I didn't really get to know.

Maleek was staring at me from his car and I looked down at my phone to avoid a conversation with him but he was walking towards me already.

"Damn so you just gon kiss on me then ignore me the next day?" His raspy voice whispered standing infront of me. I didn't say anything because I really regretted it. "You don't gotta act weird with me, I know you got a lil nigga and i'm not tripping." He said lifting my head up from my phone.

"It's not even that, I just got other shit to figure out right now." I said. "I'm not tryna be with you or nothing, we got caught in a vibe. Shit happens." He shrugged and I nodded.

"We cool?" He said holding his hand out to dap me up. "Yea." I said dapping him up but he held onto my hand a little longer while looking in my eyes.

I broke the eye contact because I got nervous and he laughed. "Ima see you again though." He said. "You don't know that." I said and he chuckled before walking away.

We lounged around a little longer before Me and Leila got in the car with Dorian to go to the airport.

***

3:13 pm

"So you put anymore thought into what I said?" Dorian asked. "About?" I asked knowing exactly what he was talking about. "Me, you, youtube." Hs said as Leila waited for me at the airport doors.

"I mean maybe it'll be something to do but i'll let you know." I said. "Fashoo." He said. "Well bye." I said about to walk away as I felt him pull my body back, trying to kiss me but I dodged it.

He stared at me for a little before he let me out of his grip. "I can't do that." I said backing away from him. "Yea Maleek told me about your little boo back in Chicago. It's all good but from the sounds of it, you need something new. You too pretty to settle." He said.

But little did he know I wasn't kissing him because of Sahil but because of Maleek, his homeboy just had his tongue in my throat last night.

"Yea...okay bye."

𝓚

 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"this is for when you change your mind and slide back this way"
/ slide on me