1 || ITS A BRAWL

June 20 | 5:36 pm

June 20 | 5:36 pm

"Hey Keysi" My neighbor Rhyon walked out of her house to see me and my friends on my porch. "Oh hey girl" I flashed her a smile and she flashed one back before heading to her all black Mercedes-Benz.

here these bitches go

"Hmm she ain't speak to nobody else." Demi said as she rolled the blunt, barely. "Give me this shit." I said taking the rolling tray because now i have to perform surgery on the blunt, bitches can't roll.

"Your lil friend be acting too bougie, ion like her for you." Leila said. "She don't be acting bougie, she just don't know y'all." I said as I fixed the blunt.

"Okay so how she know you? I ain't never heard of shorty and im always with you. My best friend Niah whined making me shoo her away. "We took AP classes together, she cool peoples but we not even friends like that so stop rapping." I said feeling around for my lighter.

"Oh now this bitch bragging abut her nerd days" Niah said making Demi and Leila laugh. I ignored their ignorance.

ain't my fault you bitches not smarter than Chicago's simple ass education system.

"No y'all know she only being cordial with that girl because of her brother" Demi said making me scrunch up my face because who? not me. "Oh yea Kurse? He so damn fine." Leila said and Niah agreed.

"Promise yall im not worried about Mr.Chicago." I mugged them all. "I hope not, so many girls be dick-dumb and some of em be dying behind that boy name." Niah said. "Swear he be the one killing em." Demi said. "Probably." We said in unity.

"Who would wanna be with a nigga name Kurse? his name just bring bad energy in my aura." I said and they all looked at me dumb. "Tf is this bitch talking about?" Leila said making them laugh along with her.

Our conversation got interrupted by a door closing. "Watch yall young asses out." My brother Kadir walked out the house and pushed past us sitting on the steps. "Ya duck neck ass" I mugged him as I noticed all my friends body languages changed now that my brother is present. "You got that plan b I left in your mailbox?" Kadir said looking at Niah making me choke on the smoke.

"Yea I got it, don't mean I took it." She said adjusting her sweater to reveal a slightly bigger stomach that honestly wasn't giving "pregnant but okay girl. "When my baby mother knot yo head up, don't say shit to me." Kadir said getting in his stolen hellcat.

"Not he just threatened to get YOUR sister on YOU." Demi said. "Yea that's nasty, why would you fuck your sister's baby daddy?" I scrunched up my face. "Yall bitches better get out of here with that judgmental shit, Kadir looks too damn good.. plus y'all know me and that bitch ain't never been cool." She said talking about her sister Lia.

They was competing for Kadir since high school and since Kadir is 3 years older, he never really gave them the time of day, just messed with them when he wanted to but a year ago they stopped and agreed not to mess with him at all in sake of their relationship  and Lia snuck around and got pregnant by him so they started "beefing" again but nobody winning either way because Kadir is still doing him and taking care of his son but proceeds to not give Lia or Niah the time of day.