19 || BONNIE & CLYDE

August 13 |11:46 pm

August 13 |11:46 pm

"Okay i'll see you in a little." Nirah said on the phone. "See you." I said before hanging up on her. Seconds later, the doorbell rung and I went to open the door, already knowing who it was because I called them over.

"Hey baby." I said pulling Keysi in the house as she gave me a dull smile. "What you been doing?" She asked giving me a serious face. "I gotta tell you some real shit and I need you to really hear me when I say it." I said closing the door behind her.

She tilted her head slightly, looking confused. "Okay? I need you to hear me not hit me." I said holding my hands up, guarding myself. "Sahil
don't play with me right now, you ghosted me now you acting all suspicious. I should've been swinging when I walked through that door." She said using her hands to speak.

I was flinching a little bit because her hands were going everywhere. "Ma, you remember that girl from Miami? The one-" She cut me off and started yelling. "I can't believe you." She said hitting me with her purse.

"I didn't do shit." I said ducking, tryna run from the hits. "Then why you bringing that bitch up? You was with her? She here???" She stopped hitting me and started stomping around.

"Keysi listenn." I grabbed her before she could walk up the steps. "She in Chicago and she crazy! That bitch been stalking me, stalking us." I said and she calmed down a little. "Oh that bitch think she crazy huh?" She said.

I explained to her everything that happened and told her about what was supposed to be going down tonight. I only called her over here to tell her everything so she wouldn't be surprised if Nirah came to her on some shit but she ended up making a sick ass plan to set her up where she think it's only gon be me meeting her in the hotel room.

this girl is crazy, i love it

"You still not safe though, you should've told me when you first saw her. Ima fuck Zaara up too, it seem like she brought that girl here on purpose and who else would give her your address?" She said making me think.

Would Zaara really do something like that? Yes.

"I know I should've told you but I ain't want you to kill the girl, it ain't that deep." I said. "What you think we finna go do at this hotel? Talk to her? Yea no, she done talked to you too much already" She said grabbing my keys off the table and walking out.

I don't really believe in killing females, it's the same as a nigga hitting a bitch to me but bae said kill her so who am i to say otherwise?

I shrugged, walking out after her and she was in my hellcat, blasting Who Want Smoke? . "Who said you was driving?" I said sticking my head in the passenger side. "You don't get to ask me shit right now." She said turning the music up some more.

I chuckled at her as I got in the passenger side, putting the hotel address in the navigation system and she drove off.

***