31 || THE AFTERMATH

September 9 | 9:34 am

I woke up to a steady beat in my ear remembering I was laid out over top of Sahil's body as the whole other side of the bed was empty.

I was getting hot so I pulled the covers down as my boob popped out making me pull the covers back up, forgetting what even happened last night even though my whole bottom half was still sore.

I looked under the covers, seeing both of our bodies naked. I shook my head, a little embarrassed and shocked that I even did that.

I grabbed my dress off the floor, slipping it back on before getting out the bed and cleaning up a little around the room and closing the balcony door that we left open all night.

I grabbed my dove soap out of my bag and some moisturizers and went to the bathroom, starting the water for my shower.

Between Myrtle Beach and last night, my wig was about ready to come off but it had to last me at least until I left here so I just put my lace band on, and braided up before putting it in my bonnet.

I slid my dress off, getting in the shower and adjusting the water to be steaming hot. I washed my face and body, carefully wiping my vulva since it was still sore but surprisingly wasn't bleeding.

I finished washing up, getting out and grabbed one of the hotel's bath robes. I looked over at the  bath tub  that was bigger than me and Sahil.

I did my oral hygiene before leaving out the bathroom and seeing Sahil still sleep but was now laying on his side, looking more comfortable.

yea yall know wassup

I went in my bag and skimmed through it, not knowing what to wear since today was the big meeting. I purposely didn't wake up Sahil because I wanted to do this on my own, just incase.

I tried on stuff for about 10 minutes but I quickly realized that it was uncomfortable to wear anything tight around my legs, making me even more frustrated. "It's always you Sahil." I mumbled, getting annoyed.

I was very sore from the waist down and I just wanted to lay down all day but i'll be damn to let some dick fuck with my hustle.

I ended up settling with a two piece set that was a long black skirt that stopped right above my ankles and a black long sleeve croptop that was right under my chest. I paired it with my LV bag and some black heels that had small silver details.

I sprayed some perfume and made sure I wasn't ashy before getting my bag together and quietly leaving out.

***