2 || WEIRDO HOES

June 21 | 9:15 am

June 21 | 9:15 am

"Nova" I woke up with a mean ass headache and blurry vision as I subtly heard my speaker playing Novacane by Frank Ocean because I have a habit of going to sleep with my playlist on a loop.

"Get up lil mama." My dad said sitting on the edge of my bed,rolling a blunt. "What the hell you doing." I laughed while launching a pillow at him that he dodged. "Nah cut that shit out Keysi, why the fuck you ain't picking up your phone?" He said making me sit up in the bed, changing my whole demeanor towards him.

"I-I left it at Kadir's party." I said avoiding eye contact because I knew I was in some shit. "Left it? So just fuck your life huh?" He said. "No, I left it by this boy and-" I said trying my best to analyze everything i did last night but he cut me off.

"A boy? What you sped now? You leaving your shit with niggas you don't know." He semi-yelled. "Kadir introduced me then he left me with em, its not my fault." I said playing with my fingers. "No it is your fault. Your brother introduced you but you know better Keysi." He said.

"On top of that, im hearing you getting into fights and shit, you not responsible to go to parties no more?" He questioned and I just held my head.

disappointment , my biggest fear.

"I ain't raise you to hold your tongue Keysi Krown, speak." He said. "Kadir had sex with N-" He cut me off. "Don't tell me what your brother did, you old enough to take accountability of your own shit. What did you do? " He said making me take a moment to reconstruct the story.

***

11:26 am

I knocked on Rhyon's door to see if her brother was there so I can get my stuff. "Hi pretty." She said giving me a hug and letting me in. "Is your brother here?" I said getting straight to the point because I was already late. "Yea he here, I ain't even know yall knew each other." She said looking at me a lil weird.

Footsteps traveled down the steps. "You don't know me but you in my house." He chuckled while shaking his head. "Don't act like you wasn't asking me for her ig last night on the ride home." Rhyon called out her brother making him stop chuckling. "Oh fr?" I smirked at him.

"Ain't nun, was tryna see if you followed any bad hoes because them girls you came to the party with was not it." He said and I mugged him. "Not too much on my homegirls." I said. "Those yo friends? thought they was Kadir homeboys or sum." He said. "Ight now Kurse." Rhyon said leaving the room.

"Just saying, you too pretty to be hanging with them. Too pretty to be fighting hoes like Lia too." He said. "Yea that's cute, you got my shit from last night?" I said getting tired of his voice. "Damn I thought we was bonding." He fake frowned.

"I got money to make, you holding me up." I said looking at my Cartier Santos that wasn't even set to the right time. "You came over here, i got money to make too." He said doing the same thing and I noticed he had the same Cartier as me. I shook my head smirking.

"You got my shit or no?" I said. "Shit still in my car." He said like it was nothing. "Then can we go get it?" I said because I saw his Rolls Royce outside. "Nah not my Rolls Royce, my Hellcat." He said smiling. "My homegirl driving it right now." He said making my neck pop off my shoulders.

a bitch somewhere driving around with all my important shit?

"You letting a hoe drive around with my shit?" I said "Pops aint teach you not to trust a nigga?" He snickered. "You know who my brother is, watch your words." I warned him. "I'll get it to you bruh ." He laughed while walking away. "Istg all my shit better be there." I said to myself while walking out the house.

"Oh. Bitch." Niah said standing on my porch. "What?" I mugged because I was still mad. "You coming out that hoe Rhyon house, thought that wasn't your friend?" She said and I rolled my eyes. "You stalking me or something?" I said walking down the steps and heading to my car, my 1 car.

"No hoe, you late as hell. Caught a uber over here to see what the fuck is up but I guess you just said fuck working because you over here in your neighbor house." She said following me. "Girl mind yours." I said getting in the car. "Whatever hoe im riding with you." She said getting in the passenger seat.

***

8:47 pm

"Damn you tryna kill a bitch." Niah said hanging on to the door as I was going 75 in a 30 lane. "On me wtf." Demi said flying all across the backseat. I laughed hysterically while making the speed go from 75 to 100.

I quickly turned it down to 40 when Leila started yelling. "Bitch my wig just flew out the window." She raged making all of us crack up. "Bro i swear i do not fw yall hoes." She said shaking her head.

"Im sorry boo, you know I love you." I said blowing her a kiss through the rear view mirror.
"Yea whatever hoe, get out the car and square up." She joked as I pulled into a parking spot infromt of The Wingspot. We all continued to laugh while walking towards the door before noticing my brother and his friends inside.

"Oh hell nah i am not going in there." Laila said making her way back to the car. "Ouu my man." Niah said taking off her hoodie revealing a thin black tank top that clearly "emphasized" her boobs and taking her lace front out of the messy ponytail it's been for like a week.

"We can go eat somewhere else." I suggested.

"Girl if you don't tie your hoodie around your head, we not finna miss out on some real nigga dick because your wig flying in the wind somewhere." Niah said laughing by herself.

"I aint come to eat no dick, I wanted wings." Demi spoke. "Okay it's other wing spots, come on." I said getting irritated. "You bitches lame, im not going nowhere so bye do what yall want." Niah said going inside.

"Ill stay and make sure she don't do no dumb shit." Demi said following in after her. "You can just take me home, bitches blowing me." Leila said.

I planned on coming back after dropping Leila off but Niah just did way too much.

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"super rich kids with nothing but fake friends"
/ super rich kids