21 || LICK BACK

August 23 | 5:21 pm

August 23 | 5:21 pm

"Bruh wtf is this, you not taking this." I said raiding Keysi's suitcase. "Bruh dont piss me off right now." She said walking out my closet with one of my hoodies in her head.

"What you doing with my shit?" I asked still looking at all the clothes she packed to go on a trip with her hoe ass friend that I don't even know. "I'm taking it with me." She said moving me aside to put my hoodie in her suitcase.

"You already got one on." I said looking down at her wearing my favorite hoodie. "This my airport outfit." She said posing. "It's 88 degrees outside Keysi." I said. "I know you not talking Sahil." She said making me smirk at her.

i'm jus saying shit bc ion want her to go

"Bruh im finna burn this whole suitcase." I said picking up a bottom of a bathing suit that looked like a thong. "What's wrong with it? Black is your favorite color." She asked grabbing it out my hand.

"Where are the parts where you ass cheeks supposed to go?" I said. "It's a bikini, it only cover the crack." She said bending over infront of me as she put all her stuff back in the suitcase and zipped it up. "Why you playing with me?" I said.

"You acting like you wasn't looking at bitches that had on the same shit in Miami." She said. "Ohh you tryna go get your get back on me huh?" I said backing up from her. "No i'm not gon go fuck nobody." She said looking me up and down.

"We done argued, talked, prayed, sung a song about this shit and you still on it?" I said following her as she walked in the bathroom to do something to her new installation that i paid for, just for her to go on vacation.

"I'm not on nothing, you did what you did and it's done, can't be taken back so why trip." She shrugged, curling it then putting pins on them. I scrunched up my face, tryna figure out what the fuck she was doing to her hair. "Bae we wasn't even on good terms, I was blocked and you told me to leave you alone." I said watching her do her hair, closely but just couldn't figure out how she was doing it.

"But you was singing Rylo Rodriguez and kissing me through the phone before you went and did that shit...crazy." She said and I just shook my head. "I said I was sorry ma." I said even though I didn't feel like I needed to be, ima tell her crybaby ass whatever she wanna hear.

"I mean, it's whatever." She said finishing up her last curl and swooping the edges before putting a band on her forehead then covering the curls with her bonnet. "It ain't whatever, she don't mean nun. I showed you that already." I said following her out the bathroom as she went to get her carry on bag together for the plan ride.

"If she don't mean nun, why she ain't blocked?" She asked "Man that ain't nothing." I said digging in my sweatpants to grab my phone. I unlocked it and scrolled down a little since she hadn't bothered me since the hotel shit.

I clicked on her number that was still unsaved and handed the phone to Keysi. "Why you giving it to me? I just asked y-" I cut her off. "Do it." I said making direct eye contact with her.

"You do it" She said handing me the phone. "She not bothering me, blocked or not. So if this gon make you feel more comfortable with me then do it because i don't care, either way i'm with you Keysi." I said handing it back to her. She stared at me for a minute before clicking the block button.

"Anybody else?" I said as she was tryna hand me the phone back. She went back on my phone, blocking pretty much any girl name in my phone and went on instagram and saw my profile was deactivated.

She looked at me. "Must've been hella bitches on there." She said handing me my phone back. I chuckled because it was, they was all before her tho. "Don't go out there showing your ass Keysi" I  said.

"I know how to act." She said picking up her suitcase off the floor. "You better." I said smacking her ass. She looked at me shaking her head before rolling her suitcase.

"I got it" I said taking it from her as she sucked her teeth, leading the path to the car since I was driving her to the airport. she tripping thinking i'm not finna meet this bad influence she call a friend

***

"Heyy Leila." Keysi got out the car, hugging her "friend". She looked decent tbh, she just like green. Like a regular chicago bitch.

I got Keysi's suitcase out the trunk and rolled it over to where her and her "friend" were. "Thank you baby." Keysi said and I just looked this girl up and down, I don't like her already.

"Bae this my friend Leila, Leila you already know him." She introduced us and Leila stool out her cheap ass acrylic nails to shake my hand but I ignored it. "Oh okay." She said high-fiving herself.

"Ahh." I said as my ear got yanked down to Keysi's level. "Stop being disrespectful." She said in my ear before letting it go. I looked down at her and she gave me a look, signaling me to speak.

"Nice to meet you shorty." I said. "Yea yea, you own all your cars?" She said looking behind me and Keysi at my Rolls Royce. Me and Keysi looked at each other before Keysi started mugging her.

"Yea, they mine." I said. "Oh that's nice or whatever, you got homeboys? they got money too?" She said and I ain't even have to speak because Keysi was on it.

"Let's act like we care about our life today and remember that we finna be up in the air. I'm sure you ain't got no parachute but I definitely got bail money." She said smiling at Leila and Leila awkwardly laughed "Right..." She said.

I held my laughter at Leila's obvious terror in her face.

keysi so damn crazy, pushing somebody out a plane is outrageous

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"if this is love, i know it's true"
/ forest gump