40 || CHILDHOOD

October 24| 2:21 am

October 24| 2:21 am

A daze feeling took over as I felt myself getting nauseous while the wind hit my face through the window. "Bro slow down." I said hanging my head out the window as Rax drove the car.

"Nigga is you good?" He laughed as I felt my eyes getting heavy. "This shit making me feel sick eshit." I said. "That's what happens when you get in relationships and decide to be sober." Drako said from the backseat as i heard girly laughs, remembering Zaara was in the car too.

"Hit the blunt it's gon make you feel better, you drunk too much and ain't eat shit." Zaara said hut i declined, not being able to move a bone. I never allowed myself to get to this point of intoxication, just was a dumbass thing to do but Keysi really fucked me up telling me she was going to that party.

She gotta make choices for her career but at this point, this nigga is starting to be her career. Everything she's doing for the media is somehow revolving him. From the viral video to her going to his media event to "network" so it's hard to believe ain't shit going on.

The nigga ain't got nothing on me but for her to do this shit while we been arguing like crazy do fw a nigga self esteem a little bit, this time I might be the one to back away from the relationship.

We finally stopped and all the movement made my body feel even worse so I just laid back on the seat with my eyes closed. "Nigga come on, go in the house." Rax pushed me as everybody got out the car except for me. I just sat there, dozing off until somebody opened the passenger side door.

"Kurse." I heard a soothing voice making me slightly open my eyes, seeing Titi who was driving with Lia and Sierra in a separate car behind us.

She hovered over me, unbuckling my seat belt. "Tiarieeeee" I dragged out as she chuckled, grabbing both of my arms and lifted me off the seat. "Watch your head." She said making me duck as she pulled all my body weight out of the car.

Once I got out, I realized everybody else had left and went in the house already.

"You gotta use some of your strength, you too big for this." She said wrapping her arm around my waist while wrapping my arm around her neck for balance. We sluggishly walked to the door and walked in, finding everybody in the living room.

It was pizza boxes and more liquor surrounding, as they just sat there talking. "Man y'all bitch ass niggas ain't help me out the car." I said falling out on the couch as Titi sat next to me. "Told yo ass to come on." Rax said as everybody was drunk, munching on the pizza.

Titi handed me a plate of 3 slices and a water bottle before getting her own as we just all sat back, vibing with one another like old times.

I honestly don't know how I got here. One minute I was in the club drinking and smoking anything infront of me and then I was here, I couldn't tell you when I got back cool with these mfs.

I just wanted to forget about Keysi, just couldn't believe how she would just go like that. I chose her over so much shit but she just take any opportunity given to her no matter what's being sacrificed.

I didn't go out to cheat on her or anything and I definitely didn't know why Titi was being so cool but I didn't mind it, for the first time in a long time this group of people gave me a peace of mind.

"Yall wanna play truth or dare?" Sierra asked and everybody agreed. "I'm good." I said sitting back, laying my head on the sofa after finishing my food. "Stop being a bitch, it's just a game." Drako said as everybody peer pressured me.

I was waiting for a smart remark about Keysi from the girls but nobody said anything.

"Ight bruh." I sucked my teeth. Sierra asked Lia truth or dare and she picked dare. "I dare you to call Niah and tell her Kadir just ate yo ass." She said making everybody laugh, except me. Ion find that shit funny, stop playing with your life.

***

3:33 am

We had done rounds at this point and they was starting to get a little too frisky. Zaara was dared to kiss Sierra. Drako done tongued Lia down and now they talking about play dates for their kids.
Rax had done a dare with all 4 of them.

I only did truths out of respect for my relationship but once I finally picked dare, I was dared to let Titi sit on my lap for the remainder of the game.

So that's what she was doing, sitting on my lap for the past 40 minutes. "Okay im sleepy." Zaara yawned as Drako and Rax were already passwd out on the couch. Everybody was dozing off except me and Titi, we were just up laughing and talking.

"Your grandma doing okay?" I asked since we were talking about her anyway. "Yea she still asks about you, never know what to tell her since I don't know what you be up to nowadays." She said and I nodded, understandably.

"Can I be real with you for a second?" She said. "Of course." I said noticing everybody was sleep or had disappeared. "I'm sorry for trying to mess up your relationship, I had a lot of time to think and I really just missed you as a person. We never really worked in a relationship but us, this group of people is what made all of our lives easier growing up." She explained.

i guess keysi's ass whooping was therapeutic.

"I understand, changing after so many years of the same shit was hard. I can say I made a selfish decision removing yall from my life for her." I said. "No you made a good decision, you didn't let us be your downfall. Just seeing you on a different path scared me but you changing definitely changed me so thank you." She said.

"You not Kurse anymore, you're Sahil."

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"had to tell myself nah, she better with some fella with a regular job"
/ pink matter
ft. andre3000