7 || FOR EVERYBODY

July 5 |9:15 am

July 5 |9:15 am

"Keysi" Sahil said kissing me out of my sleep. I shuffled around, pretending to still to be sleep just enjoying his affection. "I'm bout to dip, get up." I said making me fully open my eyes remembering he's not supposed to be here.

"You just wake up looking like this?" He said admiring my morning face. "Get your corny ass out my bed." I said sitting up and grabbing my phone.

I had messages from Niah, Kadir and My dad that I didn't bother to check, except for my dad who was telling me he left the house earlier than usual so he didn't make us breakfast.

"What we doing today?" Sahil said putting his shirt back on. "You just said you was bout to dip eon me." I said turning my head to him. "I got shit to do and i'm sure you do too, it's always open time for you though." He said touching my chin as he got out the bed to put his sweats back on.

"Well i'll text you because I don't know if imma have time for you." I joked and he looked at me with a shocked expression. "Girl stop playing with me." He said scooping me up off the bed and attacking me with kisses.

"You keep on putting them community ass lips on me." I joked as he kissed all on my neck while having me in his arms, bridal style. He put me down and fully faced me. "You not in competition with nooooobody" He dragged out.

"I know that, don't mean somebody else ain't already win your heart." I said walking away to the bathroom."You a tough mf to please." He said standing in the doorway of the bathroom, touching the top of the frame that his long ass body didn't have to reach for.

"Nah you just used to bitches that go for anything." I shrugged pulling my toothbrush out. "You right, Nova." He said making me turn to him in seconds.

I know he's been saying it since last night but it's just now starting to sink in. Kela, my father and my grandmother are the only ones that call me Nova and it's so intimate because it was something that my mom had called me from the womb, Idk how I feel about somebody who's not even related to me calling me something so close to my heart.

***

3:27 pm

*Ding* Sahil has been texting me since we parted ways this morning and honestly it's kinda distracting since I was now running the store by myself, I should be more focused but i don't mind it, coming from him.

I giggled at his corny ass jokes as I texted him back before putting my phone down and getting back to my paperwork.

"So are you and Sahil like together?" Kela said counting the money in the register. I brought her along so she can have some extra money in her pocket since that's all she talks about.

"Nahh." I said. "Why not? He talked about you alot when we was going on the rides and stuff." She said and I chuckled. "We're nothing too serious." I shrugged.