16 || IN YO CITY

August 12 |8:25 am

August 12 |8:25 am

I ain't even gon hold you me and Keysi was so fucked up last night, we ain't even get to do what we left the party for. We had the munchies bad  and passed out to sleep after that.

I woke up seeing Keysi still asleep in my t-shirt that she took off my back, literally. I was in my boxers so I got up to put something on.

I picked up my phone to text everybody, making sure mfs got home after how wild last night was. I walked out the room, down the hall to Rhyon room seeing it empty.

"The fuck she at?" I said going to the FindMy app to stalk her location and it looked like she was at KD's crib. I just shook my head, minding my business.

My mom was gone, again for her traveling nurse shit or whatever, idk it's been like this since we was kids so I was accustomed to her not being around and Rhyon running around doing stupid shit because of it.

I walked in my room, checking on Keysi who was still sleep and cleaning all the snacks we had last night before going downstairs to the kitchen.

My phone started ringing and it was the unknown number again, Nirah. I declined it, pushing my phone to the side and going in the refrigerator to grab a gatorade.

idk whats up with this bitch

I heard footsteps overtop of me, meaning Keysi was up because she was the only other person in here. I walked upstairs seeing her in the bathroom, playing with her hair. "Goodmorning ma." I said coming in behind her, kissing her cheek.

"Goodmorning." She responded with a smile. I sat on the toilet seat, admiring her. Her breath probably smell like bounce that ass but damn, she still beautiful.

I been looking at that place in new york she was talking about about, im leaving in a few months regardless but hopefully when i bring it up, she'll want to come with me and make this waking up to each other thing permanent. Idk what ima do if she got other plans.

"My head spinninggg, last night was crazy." She said finally putting her hair up to a messy bun. I handed her my gatorade before walking out to get my shit together for the day since we both had to go work.

***

4:40 pm

"Bro last night was so crazy, niggas was at a WWE match and a project x party in the same night." Drako said as we stood outside the trap watching the corners where niggas was spread out selling our shit.

"Mann whattt! For now on, i'm going wherever you and Keysi go. Me and Keysi finna be besties." Rax said and I gave him a look. "I'm saying-" I cut him off. "Nigga shut up." I said and Drako laughed.

"Zaara said she pulling up." Drako said looking at his phone. "For what?" I broke my neck to look at him. "Nigga i don't know, we still in business with her gay ass." He said.

I shook my head. "Keysi just punched her less than 24 hours ago, niggas can't be round her." I said. "Bro your shorty really be sleeping bitches, had them girls bleeding out everywhere." Drako shook his head.

"Be foreal now, yall know Zaara ain't pussy. She probably ain't hit back out of respect for this nigga." Rax said pointing at me. "Nahh ain't no excuses, they knew Keysi ain't fw them so they had it coming. Should've been on they shit." I said shooing him off.

"You know, that I know, that WE know that Zaara really get down. If she would've hit Keysi back, she would've been leaking just like Titi." Rax said and I mugged him.

It was true, Zaara the only "tough" one out her lil
group, that's why she be round me and they don't, she the only one that can hold and carry weight. She ain't one of the guys or no weird shit, she just a female that's on her shit.

Now why she let Keysi do that? Idk but if she would've hit her back, it definitely would've been a toe to toe fight. "Mann i'm not tryna hear that, Keysi not fighting with them hoes no more." I said.

"I certainly hope not. if it was a white folks area, Keysi ass would've been in jail last night." Drako said as a black car with a lyft sign infront pulled up infront of us.

"I forgot this bitch ain't got no whip" Rax said. "You dickeating off her so much, go buy her one." I said as Zaara approached us with a bandaged on her nose.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing but Drako started laughing so it was hard to not laugh. "Damnnnnnnnnn." Rax said as Zaara rolled her eyes.

"Damn sis you going out bad." Drako said looking at her nose. "It's really not funny, your girl is crazy." She said to me. "I see you ain't fixing your lips to call her a bitch no more though." I said.

"So what? Your nose broke?" Rax said and she nodded making us laugh harder. "This why I don't like yall." She said.

"Man what you want?" I said still laughing. "I got yall a new hoe since Shanti work for the opps now." She said. "Who tf is Shanti?" I said not knowing nun of the hoes that work in the trap because I don't speak to nun of em.

"MY SHANTI?" Rax yelled. "I told y'all she was a lil weird, her bbl was lopsided. Never trust a bitch with a lopsided bbl." Drako said. I just stood in confusion, tryna figure out who this bitch Shanti was.

"Anywayyy she on the way, she real cuteee." Zaara said looking at her phone. "How we know she ain't a opp too? Why do we need hoes working here fr?" I asked. "Because they bad and they do our job for us, i know you don't wanna count money and tie bags all day." Rax said.

"Nigga what you expect to do at WORK?" I asked. "Yall keep talking over me." Zaara crossed her arms. We stayed quiet, looking at her. "She not a opp, she not even from here. She just flew in yesterday." She said making me extra concerned.

"Where she from?" Drako asked. "Uhhh..." She said going on her phone. "Philly." She said making my heart jump. "Thats what im talking about." Rax said dapping Drako up.

"Huh? What she look like?" I asked and they all turned to me. "Excuse me mr. my girl my world?" Zaara said. "Bro on some professional shit, let me see." I said starting to get hot and stuffy.

She was about to show me her instagram but then another lyft pulled up. "Oh this should be her right here." She said and the car door opened.

"She kinda look like keysi"

aint no fucking way

𝓚

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"the blinds wide open so he can see you in the dark when you're sleeping"
/ she