14 || DRAMA

August 14 | 10:35 pm

Keysi chose to ride with Rhyon, which I wasn't really tripping off of because we both know who she going home with.

What I was tripping off of is the fact that we pulled up off at the exact same time and I got here before them. This is why I don't fuck with Rhyon, she always doing something now she getting my girl involved in her shenanigans.

I was posted up against my Corvette watching everybody go stand in that long ass line to get in the building while I was waiting for Rhyon to pull up. "Hey Kurse, long time no see." Some girl said walking past and I just minded my business.

I was dreading this whole party shit, anybody that know me know ion like this shit. Keysi better never say i don't care about her. "Is that Kurse?" I heard and I looked back fast out of paranoia but it was just that uneven hair ass nigga, Rax.

"Yoo you back outside and Keysi nowhere near? What you done did to her now?" Drako said walking over to my car with Rax. I dapped both of them up "She on the way." I said looking down at her location that said 10 minutes.

"Feel like I ain't seen you in ages, nigga you got a mustache coming in?" Rax said squinting at my face like a weirdo. "Yoo and this nigga told us he don't eat coochie." Drako said making us laugh. "Man that coochie theory for lil niggas, ima grown ass nigga I grew this shit on my own." I said running my finger over my mustache that was coming in, slowly but surely.

"Nah nigga I ain't never seen that shit before Keysi came around, you freak ass nigga." He said and I just laughed it off even though me and Keysi really don't be doing shit, it's not they business either way.

"What's going on with y'all niggas though." I said as Rax sparked a blunt to put in rotation. "Shit, making this munyun." Rax responded. "Same shit, babymama on my ass per usual." Drako said making me laugh.

"Man you ain't never getting out of that." I said holding my stomach, laughing. "Facts she got 4 of your kids, ain't no way." Rax said. "Bruh then the 3 bitches i nutted in out Miami sending me child support shit already, i gotta fly back to Miami in a couple months for the court dates." He said and I shook my head.

"Head up lil nigga, ain't gon tell you to wrap that shit up no more." I said hitting the blunt."It just be too good." He said running his hand down his face. "and think about the turtles, im really doing the earth a favor by not using rubbers." He said.

"Well nigga you polluting the earth with your army of bastard babies." Rax said and we busted out laughing at his ass. "Man fuck yall." He waved us off as we ran around in the parking lot laughing.