10 || AREA CODES

July 20 | 3:26 am | Miami , FL

At this point, I was on my 3rd bottle of Hennessy and man was I feeling myself. "When I see youuuuuuuuu baby when I, yea." I slurred into my phone sending a audio message to Keysi off of instagram since i'm still blocked. "Nah on some real shit though." I said starting a new one.

"I think i should let you know, I got thing for you and I can't let goooooo." I sung tryna hold my head up, taking another sip out the bottle "Call me mama i miss you." I said blowing a kiss into the audio message and ending it.

She texted back and I opened it immediately. "leave me alone" the text read and my heart just shut down. "Mannnnnnn." I dragged out and walked out of the bnb bathroom, going back to the party.

I sat on the couch watching everything going on, Miami lit as hell but I can't enjoy this shit how I want to. I ran my hands down my face, shaking myself to calm down my intoxication.

"You sexy, I want you." Some random girl said sitting next to me. I mugged her. "Man move around." I said getting up and walking away from her.

even these hoes in a different area codes dont know how to act

"There that nigga go, here." Rax said handing me a shot of a unknown white liquor. "I'm good bro." I said.  lame ass nigga." He said taking the shot and I shook my head at how wild he was.

"Look at this nigga Drako." He pointed to Drako who was taking body shots off of 3 different females.

he must want some more kids

"You want one?" A girl said coming up to me with a shot glass in between her breast. "Nah i'm good." I said. "My nigga come on, stop being pussy." Drako said as him and Rax was both in my ear telling me to do it.

The girl started shaking her boobs and caressing them causing the shot to tip over and spill on her chest. "Peer pressure the most dangerous thing in the world." I said grabbing the shot with my mouth and tipping it over in my mouth before going back to lick the tequila that spilled on her.

"Yeahhhh." Rax and Drako hyped me up. I slowly slipped away from them niggas as they was caught up in the party scene. I walked outside, lighting a blunt I had tucked behind my ear. 

A few moments later, a girl came out the house. She was valid but she wasn't Keysi. "Hey." She said walking past to her car. I nodded, not feeling like using my words.  "Where you from?" She said bending over to grabbing something out her car.

gyatttt

"Chi." I said tilting my head, analyzing her figure. "Aw okay, i'm from west philly." She said looking at me. "That's wassup, what you doing down here?" I asked. "Same thing everybody else does in Miami." She shrugged and I chuckled.

"Oh you out here showing your ass?" I said. "You out here catching it?" She said making me laugh. "Nah i got somebody back home, just here celebrating my manz birthday." I said and she nodded.