3 || L RIZZ

June 21| 9:16 pm

June 21| 9:16 pm

"Hey Keysi" Rhyon came to the booth me, Demi, Niah, Kadir and his friends were at. "This bitch" Niah whispered making me mug her.

I looked behind her to see Kurse and some darkskin girl in a booth sitting next to each other.

"Hi." I gave her a confusing expression. "My brother told me to give this to you, he said something about you left it in his car." She said holding my purse making everybody at the table look at me.

"Oh..Thank you." I said grabbing it trying to avoid eye contact with the table. Rhyon walked away and the table started talking again. "You was in his lambo? or his rolls royce? or his corv-" Demi said making a whole new conversation.

"I was not in that man car." I said shutting her question down. "You got his dusty ass sister coming over here talking about you was so." Niah said. "You be dickeating for nun." Kadir's hb, Jah said. "Shii that's her specialty." Kadir said making everybody laugh...including Niah.

"But nah sis who your friend, i want her." Kadir said making Niah staleface him."That's that lor quiet freak bitch, yew don't want that dummy." Kadir's hb Miraj said. (his illiterate ass from bmore)

"She not no freak." I said mugging him. "What you tryna say you cracked that?" Jah said making us all look at him. "I mean I ain't say i did but bro the bitch so freaky like dummy i was in there losing my marbles yo." He said and I scrunched up my face.

Everybody was shocked because 1. Rhyon doesn't appear to be that kinda girl 2. any girl Miraj wants, he can get so it's no way in hell he lying.

"You don't need to tell her business tho." I eyed him. "Im just saying and she blocked me after that, KD come on now." He said. "Nigga what that gotta do with me?" Kadir said.

"She wasn't fucking with you no more, you lame as fuck Miraj." I said in all seriousness but laughing after. "That's what im saying. That ain't gon happen to me, i do the blocking." Kadir said.

"Im saying, a bitch can put that unbelievable pussy and mouth on you then block you right after and didn't say shit meaning she already had the plan to do that shit and-" Jah cut him off. "And that mean she move through niggas real quick & that coochie on fire." Jah finished what he was saying. All three of them "hmmmm"d in agreement.

this that bs

"Y'all delusional, yall better shut up before her brother fuck yall two lil niggas up." I said to Jah and Miraj. "Nigga what you mean, Kadir the one tryna fuck his lil sister." Jah said. "Pfft that big ass nigga not touching my brother." I said and Kadir reached over the table to dap me up.

"I just can't believe you messing with that nigga and ain't tell us." Demi said. "Im not fucking with him." I said turning to her. "What happened to fucking with your friend's brothers being wrong?" Niah twisted her lips.