Prologue

We, the warriors are willing to do anything for the sake of our fellowmen. To defeat the Black Army and to terminate Guido's existence are the warriors' main goal. That villain Black Army master, who I really want to crush into pieces, sucked up the hell out of me. With the Super Natural Power we possess, we are determined to end their cruelty. We ought to drive out the darkness, which jeopardizes every creatures life.

To strive for the success we are urging for, The Rise of the Warriors begin here.

-------

A Sudden Overview

Reality strikes. We are not able to prevail against Guido and the Black Army. How come they have that robustness which boost their attacks and fortify their defense against us?!

We are now having a hard time to restore our earlier state and soothe the pain given to us. But we are determined to seize the triumph against them.

"We must fight them until our last breath" I screamed towards the warriors.

"How could you? If you're already debilitated?" And he chuckled.

"Damn" I cursed.

Suddenly, Guido attacked my co-warriors and they all splashed 15 meters above and quickly crashed to the ground.

"WARRIORS" I called out loud.

I felt numb and tear drops began to fall.

"Oww. What a crybaby."

How dare you Guido? I really hate you. YOU MUST DIE. >:(

"What will you do to beat me Raxelle? You are nothing compared to me. Look at your co-warriors, I can kill them any moment"

"Don't dare..."

"You want to? As you wish" then he smirked.

He walked slowly towards my co-warriors, who are all unconscious and frail.

"Stop Guido. Stop"

But he walk continuously like he didn't hear anything.

I cried a lot. I'm weak. How can I help them? I don't want them to die. Ow. Please help me.

Unexpectedly. All went black. I felt something wants to come out from me. I gradually stand and glanced at Guido.

"I said stop"

Like before, it seems like he didn't hear anything. I uttered a spell and within a second, giants came out.

"I command you to kill him right away"

As the giants do their job, I made a huge combination of dark and light fire ball, which I immediately threw upon him.

Suddenly, an explosion occupied the entire battle field and no one knows what happened next.

***