Avyay and Nitya

A saga of beautiful love story between two poles apart from 16th century... A saga which was written on books of love... A saga of two people falling in love slowly and then becoming inseparable... A saga of Prince of chittor empire and Princess of Maratha Empire...

Is falling in love necessary before marriage? Falling in love can be done after marriage too! But how? Tune in to the story📜

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

×Avyay Singh Rajput ×

"LOVE IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA!"

The successor of chittor empire or would be king of Empire... The most powerful empire in Hind region... Still being 26 he has the knowledge of everything... The person he fears and love the most is his family... One demand and the demand is full filled, isn't how brothers work? His chote Jaans, his sister and his brothers...

×Nitya Rawat×

"LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL EMOTION!"

Princess of Maratha Empire... A small naive and innocent girl who just agrees to whatever her parents says! In 22 years of life she has took experience in classical world of music and dance... Loves to make cloth designs... Apple of eye for her parents... And eldest in the family for younger clan....

×Them×

A couple who tied their knot and life with each other for a peace treaty without any questions... How will the story take turns?

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Here's the introduction for the new book!

Now few things to clear:

°All the rights to the story is belongs to me... If you want you can ask my permission for the rights... I would not appreciate if anyone will copy my story...
(It had happened in past so I want to clear it now itself)

° Updates of the story will be done 3 times a week... I.e., Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday..

° Prologue of the story will be published on Monday...

° And Most importantly show some love to the story... It's my first time writing this kind of story... I am assuring you that you will love the ups and downs for the story... And it's my first time writing this kind of story... I am gonna go out of my comfort zone for this story... So even I am expecting a little love..

And very much sorry who wanted to the names as it is... But as I said i wanted to go out of my comfort zone... I hope that you will show the same love you have shown my other 5 stories.... Thank you so muchhh🩷❤️

Credits..

I want to give the credit of making such beautiful asethetics for the character to thedazzlingbooklets

Thank you so much🩷

And thank you to my dear friend NailaSalmani for their couple asethetics 🩷

Love you all bohot saara will meet with prologue tomorrow ❤️🦋