Chapter 9

Hello beautiful ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Avyay came back to main bedroom after changing... She heard him coming and immediately stood up and fixed her dupatta... Avyay frowns looking why did she stood up...

Avyay:why did you stood up... Sit na..

Nitya nods and sits back... Her gaze was down the whole time...

Nitya:when did you came? Like i didn't got to know... Umm... Do you need water.... Wait I will get you some...

She was startled to be honest by his sudden presence in the chamber... Avyay couldn't help but chuckles looking at Nitya... But he knows he need to make her comfortable before they start their life...

Avyay: hume kuch nhi chahiye... Aap bethe hume aapse kuch baat karni hai...

'i don't need anything... You sit i want to talk to you...'

Nitya started to think all the things she did since the time she had came here... She was thinking the wrong happenings which she did but she couldn't think of one... Just then the ritual came to her mind and her little mischief she did during that... She took a look at him and saw he was serious... Shit I should have not done that... See now he is angry again... Why do I always have to make him... One second , why does he always have to be that one angry man types? Huh grumpy Singh Sahab!

She was making faces while thinking all of her thoughts and her expression were worth watching... He couldn't help himself but laughed out loud and that brought Nitya back from her thinking land...

She looks at him and frowns... He stops laughing and sat opposite to her... And maintained a eye contact...

Avyay:are you really sure that you want to spend your life with a lifeless soul who is just angry man... Nitya...

Nitya's heartbeat accelerated to next level hearing her name in his voice... The way he spells Nitya always makes her blush...

But she just frowns why is he questioning himself? And then realised that he is the person who doesn't believe in love... Now this is a whole opposite thing for her... But then understood from his perspective too!

Avyay:Nitya, one thing i want to clear here is that i don't believe in emotions... Or let's be very clear I don't believe in love... For me, what matters to me is my family... I want them happy... I want YOU happy... That's the only thing i want...

Nitya: Ranaji, hume nhi pata aapka pyaar se kya rishta hai... Parantu hum apko ye batana chahte hai ki jald hi hum apko pyaar iss chez se milwa denge... Aur rahi baat humari apke sath rehne ki toh hum apke sath khush hai... Aur ek aur baat aap kabhi bhi apne aap ko nicha yaa apne upar prashn ka kare... Hume dukh hoga... Aur aap hume khush rakhna chahte hi hai... Baaki aap toh khud samjh daar hai...

'Ranaji, i don't know what relation you have with love but I want to tell you that I will make sure that soonest you will realise what love is! And the talk about us, i am very happy with you trust me... And one more thing, don't question yourself ever, it will hurt me... And you want me to be happy... Now I think you are able enough to understand what I mean...

She didn't knew from where did she got the boldness right now... But Avyay was impressed by her already... The way she said everything, and that last line which almost came out as a taunt was something he was not expecting from Nitya...

He was about to reply but an attendee came and told Abhilaasha was looking for Nitya... It was right time to run away for Nitya because she knows what her boldness would cost her... She immediately stood up and ran after Attendee after doing her dupatta correctly...

Avyay:she is such a mystery...!

He was looking around the mess on the table and saw that she was writing something but didn't completed it and she even painted a few drawings... He saw one was from their wedding... Where they both were sitting in the Mandap and he was applying her Sindoor... He smiles and shook his head... He cleared the mess and let the painting dry on its own...

He went outside for dinner and sat on his chair... Soon everyone came... Just Abhilaasha and Nitya were not seen... He was looking for her but she wasn't seen anywhere... Raghav smiled teasingly as he is gonna again tease him... And why not!

Raghav:Bhai sa are you looking for someone?

Aaira:i see, bhai sa see mom is here let's start the food...

Aaira to joined him and they both were smiling ear to ear looking at him...

Adi:bhai sa start the food we are waiting for you...!

Aditya to joined and they three did a hifi...

Alka:aee don't tease my son... You three are such brats...

His chachi took his side and he smiles at her...

Abhi:she is coming to two minutes..

Abhilaasha Said confirming to him... And he passed a smile to both his mothers... Just then heavy sound of anklets were ringing all around the dinning chamber... She took a sit beside him and attendee served the food to everyone and they started the food...

Raghav: maa who made this kheer... It's so yum...

Aaira: actually and this sabzi is just heaven...

Nitya blushed hearing the compliments...

Abhi:it was Nitya's first rasoi she made the food today... And I must say Nitya you did a great job...

After dinner everyone gave her shagun for the food and left for their chamber... She was a little upset as Avyay didn't said anything to her!

Yet she smiles and then out of no where raghav came to her and said

Raghav:  bhabhi saa please join us on terrace we will be sitting and discussing about our life lately we do this every night!... Bhai will guide you... Okay bye I going...

He said and ran from there... Nitya chuckles and went to her chamber...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It would be very nice of you guys if you will vote!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️