Chapter 29

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Disclaimer: this chapter is gonna make your expectations high in men! Nevermind they are anyways getting higher day by day!🫠

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next day went pretty well, Nitya was doint much better and her forearm injury was now almost healed... They both were walking back from the court as they had a proper sessions once in a month... where even the villagers come and discuss their problems...

This all idea was of Nitya, and it did helped in empire development... As they both were walking back, Nitya turns back and saw Avyay was walking towards the garden area... She frowns and goes to him...

She went to him and walks to beside him... He smiles hearing her anklets making this lonely walls come to life... He takes her hands and wraps them around to his forearms... Nitya's face heated up, this was the first time he is doing something romantic...

Nitya gladly accepts his invite and wraps her small hands around his bigger than her face arms... The urge to pinch them to see weather they are stiff or not was so much, but she controlled her intruvise thoughts and leans head to around his arms...

The smile of avyay widen feeling her giving up... He wraps his hands on her face...

Nitya:your hands are bigger than my whole face...

Avyay chuckles hearing her cute voice... This was the first time she was talking with him like this...

Avyay:hm-hm... so? Is it good like you know?

He winks at her and she looks at him with her innocent brown hazel one's to his hint of green one's... He smirks while she didn't understand what he said...

Nitya:what do you mean?

Avyay:nothing... come lets go there...

He said and they both went towards a small in built lake near the garden... They both sat there... Finally they are alone, no one is around, and mostly attendees who never leave the side of them especially the female one's never leave Nitya alone...

Avyay stood up and went towards a small plant near by and pluck some flowers from there... Nitya watches him soul-ly as if he is the only person she wants to see in her entire life... A soft smiling playing her lips, a little pink shade on her face, the dupatta was pulled down letting her thick bush like hairs flow with air... Making her look dreamy...

She saw him making something with it... She wanted to see so she peaks in but he turns to other side... Sheade faces and looks the other side... Avyay chuckles at her...

Avyay: Nitya...

He said in such low and loved full voice that she had to turn her face to him... She looks at him and he had a Tiara of flowers which he plucked.... He made it himself...

Nitya smiles and avyay made her wear the tiara... Her eyes filled with happy tears... She caress the tiara which was on her head... Avyay smiles looking at her happy face...

Avyay:did you like this, Rani sa?

Nitya:I loved it, thank you so much Rana ji...

Avyay:how about to call me khadoos Singh sahab?

'grumpy Singh'

Nitya lowers her eyes, initially when she never knew he is gonna be her husband or even after that, she use to call him that under her breath thinking no one will know! Now he knows...

Nitya: that's the truth, Singh sahab!..

She said in a low voice and leans in to his chest... Avyay lays on the grass and Nitya keeps her head on his chest... Avyay caress her long lusters hairs... They were so soft just like her... She was epitome of beauty... Everyone in the kingdom adores her except few and every king wanted her, but he got her... Nahh he didn't got he, she was a gift to his lonely life, she was that gift which he never knew he needed in his 28 years of life...

He never felt any feeling with anyone, but with her, he wanted to experience all the kind of feeling one can experience... He wanted to experiece all the emotions, hate, sadness, anger, Love...

He is finally at the stage where he is finally coming out of his shell and excepting Nitya as his other half... His better half...

He was so busy in his thoughts that he never knew that it's already evening and he saw Nitya was sleeping soundly, her little snores were the peace of his mind, he never knew he needed!

He gently woke her up and they both were walking back to their chamber when he removes her tiara... Nitya frowns...

Nitya:give me back ...

Avyay:why is trash now...

Nitya:shut up... don't call it trash... now give me that tiara...

Avyay:get it..

He forwards his hands, she went to grab but he takes his hands up in the air before she could even reach... He was so tall and she was a small... She was nothing in front of him yet she is fighting with him...

He rans taking the tiara..

Nitya:haw, that's not fair...

She said and rans behind him... He rans a little faster, she pulls her lehenga a bit up so that she can run... They both were running through the corridors of Chamber... thanking fully there were no attendees at this time...

Nitya stops and leans against the wall as she got tired a little from running... Avyay looks at her and smiles, he goes to her and made her wear the tiara again...

She passed him cheeky smile and kissed his cheek and left running to the chamber... Avyay stood still for about two minutes, he felt her soft lips on her cheeks, his hands went to that region and he caress that region...

His eyes shine feeling her lips on his cheek...Her first kiss to him... That too was so special to him... He looks in the mirror and blushes a little... But he saw an attendee coming back, he quickly got composed and went inside the chamber...

Other side Nitya realised what she did when was came to dressing chamber ..

Nitya: nityaaa... what did you do!!!! Are you stupiddd!!!! Now how will I face him? Is he angry? Will now won't take me out with him? Shit! Now we both were getting close and now only!!! It's okay... it just one kiss on his cheeks that's all, even he kisses me on my forehead... did he felt the same butterflies which I feel whenever he kisses me?ahhhh!!!! Get your mind on point Nitya... You have to leave the room soon and yes, i will come back when he will be asleep... yess! That's best...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Finallyyy Nitya took a step ahead!!! Cheek kiss is it? Ohh it is!!

And thank you so much for all your words of kindness and I am gratefull to each one of you... if you guys have time do give a try to my new story LOVER!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️