Chapter 15

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Sorry for not updating for straight 4 days! If you guys follow my other story you would know why I don't! But if you don't do check my announcement page once!!!

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aaira and Abhilaasha went to Nitya... Nitya was getting ready when they both came inside the chamber...

Nitya:maa saa, Nanda sa... Please come inside... Have a seat...

Aaira:bhabhi sa, how do you feel now?

Abhi:tired?

Nitya:much better... Atleast I can work on my own...

Abhi:apki tabiyat itni kharab thi toh bataya kyu nhi apne hume?

'if you were so sick than why didn't you told anything to us?'

Aaira:bhabhi sa you only tell me that you are my friend than also you didn't informed me...

Nitya:it's not like that, it was just, I was very tired to even get up on my own... Ranaji helped with medicine and food...

Abhi:ohh.... So the train is finally on track...

Nitya:maa sa...

She shyed away and then they all had their ladies talk for a while and later on they both exited the chamber and avyay came walks into chamber...

Avyay:so, had your lunch?

She just shook her head and looks at him....

Avyay:may I know why? You have to take your medicine Nitya, why don't you think of yourself for once...

Nitya:sorry...

She said and looks down... The attendees came with lunch... They silently kept the lunch there and went away leaving the couple alone... Avyay came and sat beside her... She served the food for both of them and kept the plate on the table...

But she wasn't eating because she wasn't feeling well, avyay noticed the uneasiness of her and made a morasal for her and forwards to her... She looks at him and smiles at him... Nitya opens her mouth and had the food...

And the same way avyay feed her the whole plate of food...

Nitya:that's it... I am full now...

Avyay:just one more roti... Promise

Nitya: no no.... I can't... I have such small stomach, you have already fed me three rotis, now I can't... I am done...

Avyay:okay not the roti, have some rice... See it's your favourite also...

Nitya:noo... I am full please...

Avyay:okay okay... Just two bites...

Nitya:ahahahah finee....

She made a crying face... And avyay smiles... He feed her rice... Which was not two bites... She tried stopping him but he didn't listen to her at all...

After lunch he fed her medicine and then picks her up...

Nitya:good cause I won't be able to standing up by my own... You are a cheater... You know that...

Avyay:haw, what did I do?

Nitya:you promised me two bites but you feed me entire bowl of rice... I need justice...

Avyay:okay we will talk on this matter in court tomorrow... I as the king of Chittor will make sure that you get justice...

Nitya:goodd...

She passed him a cheeky smile... Avyay blushed looking at her cute round face... With hair strands falling on her face, making her look innocent...

Avyay:you are beautiful Nitya...

He said in flow and then realised what he said... And immediately looks here and there... Nitya smiles at her little victory of making Avyay fall... But little did she know her man is already whipped for her!!

Nitya snuggles to him seeking warmth and sleeps hugging him tightly while avyay was adoring her with a sweet smile lingering on his lips...

Kya kar rhi hai aap humare sath Nitya... Kyu kar rhi hai... Hum apko vo pyar aur vo apna pan nhi de paayenge... Fir bhi... Hum ek pathar dil hai... Hum sirf apko izzat de sakte hai... Aur kuch nhi humare paas apko Dene ke liye...

'what are you doing to me Nitya... Why are you doing this... I can't give you the love and that feeling which you are expecting from me... I am stoned hearted person... All I can give you is respect... Nothing else...'

His thoughts were distrubing him... He tried getting up from bed but nitya's hold was very tight and he was barely able to move in that... He smiles at her childness... He decided to take a nap because he woke up really early in the morning....

So to slept beside her...

Later in the evening,

Nitya was now very much better, just a little weakness... Today the whole family would be having dinner together rather than having it in chambers...

They all gathered for the food at dinning area...

Raj:so Nitya, how are you now?

Nitya:I am good bapu sa... How are you...

Raj:what will happen to me... I am fit and fine...

They all had their dinner and later on younger clan as usual went up to the terrace but Nitya was strictly ordered to go to her chamber...

Nitya:noo... Even I want to go upstairs pleasee.... Ranaji please....

Avyay:nitya, you just got better you will again have fever...

Nitya:avyay, please...

Avyay looks at her in shock... It was the first time she called him by his name, in 3 months of their marriage...

Nitya:umm... Sorry... Ranaji...

Avyay: wapis kahiye...

'say it again'

He said totally ignoring the fact that she apologized for saying his name...

Nitya:Avyay...

Her soft angelic voice touched directly to his heart making him flatter...

Avyay:ab agr humari Rani sa itne pyaar se puchega toh hum mana kaise kar sakte hai...

'Now if my queen will ask with such innocence, how will I be able to deny!'

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After this chapter, I know one thing avyay is totally whipped!!! What do you guys think????
So let me know in the comments...

And yes finally now the updates will be on time... As they were announced earlier!!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️