Chapter 28

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay went again inside the chamber and saw Nitya was laying on the bed with a small bandage on her forearm... He went to her caress her head and placed a warm kiss on her forehead...

Avyay:Please wake up...

He said slowly and saw a little movement in her... He took a side so that she can move... Nitya opens her eyes and the first thing she saw was Avyay staring at her... Her eyes welled up a little... Avyay immediately shook his head...

But Nitya soon ignores him and sees to other side... She saw attendees walking in the chamber with Lunch... She tried to sit up, but she jerked and her wounded forearm pained her which let out a painful cry from her...

Avyay:what are you, look at yourself you could have asked me...

Nitya again didn't replied and again did the same thing and this time a little blood came out... Avyay immediately went to her and takes her in bridal style and went to the couch...

Nitya was about to say something when her mouth got filled with a morasal of food... Nitya glares at him and chews the food... As that finishes again Avyay fed her... And the same way they both had their lunch... Later avyay passes her a glass of Kadha so that she can get well soon!

As they were done with everything... Avyay was needed somewhere but he didn't went and decided to stay with Nitya... He went to bed and waited for her to come to him... But she never did...

Avyay:are you ignoring me?

Nitya:i am doing exactly what you did to me...

Nitya turns to him says,

Nitya:apko itna fark kyu padh rha hai?

'why are you getting annoyed?'

Avyay:aapko pata hai aap kon hai humari, kon lagta hai humari?

'Do you know what you mean to me?'

Nitya:that's a stupid question, i am your wife...

Avyay: exactly you know only the half truth... Whenever time permits I will let you know... Now sleep and...

He says and take her in his arms again and kisses her forehead...

Avyay:dare you think that you won't get scoldings for the stunt you pulled off today... First you get well and then we will talk about this...

Nitya:what did I do now?

Avyay: ofcourse you didn't do anything! Attendees, themselves didn't gave you food, and told you lie to me! Correct you are truly innocent in his case..

Nitya:fine don't taunt me like this... I don't like it when you say in his tone...

Avyay:and you don't know what how much it aches seeing you like this, with a pale and drowned face...

She blushed but being in herood, she isn't giving in so soon... but there was some kind of peace which did say that finally she is with him... They are on good terms now... She snuggles to him taking up his warmth...

Nitya:i am sleeping...

Aw, my shy baby! Baby? Aayayyy... get a hold to yourself...

Avyay's inner thoughts are doing nothing but they are making him crazy... He looks down and saw she was already asleep...

Avyay:from where does she gets so much sleep...

He pulls down the curtains, when he heard someone enter the chamber... Avyay quickly wore his kurta and steps down from the bed..

Avyay:yes?

Attendee: prince Raghav was asking about Queen... And can he come and meet you both?

Avyay:tell him to come in evenin and also inform him that queen she alright now...

He nods and leaves the room and closing the door behind him.. Avyay gets to the bed again and saw Nitya was glaring at him... He frowns...

Avyay:what?

Nitya:why did you leave from here... you disturbed my sleep now... Now I am going to do work... Huh, ruined my sleep...

Avyay pulls her back and says in a very low and husky voice,

Avyay:how did I ruined your sleep, Rani sa?

Nitya:shut up and dare you move from here...

Avyay:ohh okay... Not doing anything now...

Nitya:good... Now sleepppp.....

Avyay lays down but again Nitya glares at him... He saw her looking at his kurta, he smirks back and removes him kurta... A Unknown smile came up on her face and she quickly snuggles to him...

He smiles and he runs through his thoughts... Thinking his very first official conversation with her after marriage, where she promised him that she will let this stone heart 'beat' and she did... Now this heart only beats for her...

For him this was so domastic, her glaring at him, him teasing her! Everything! He felt lively with her! Only with her!

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I have alot of new readers! First of all a very big hello to everyone of them!!! And secondly, i update around this time! If you guys wonder why, then I have alot of things and plus i am medical student! So you guys can understand my DARD! Jk!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️