Chapter 17

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aaira pulled Nitya to the centre for the dance... The singers who were present started with their song while Nitya started to show her skills... The way her body was reacting to every tune, every drop... Her expression, that mischievous smile playing on her lips with a scrunchhed eyebrows and doe shaped brown orbs...

She felt an intense gaze of her Ranaji on her... She took a quick look on him and his was totally surprised seeing her dancing so well... His mind was running with the only thought , how would they look if they dance together... A smile played on his lips imagining him with her... Just two of them, her anklets making their own tune.... All of those made him smile and blush at the same time...

Nitya takes another glance and saw him blushing... She smiles thinking the exact same thing... She was about to complete her dance when Aaira who was dancing beside her, sudden fells on her... Nitya immediately hold her ... But she fall down... Nitya was holding her, aaira's head was on nitya's lap...

Avyay as soon as he saw this immediately ran to them... And picked aaira up... He made her lay on one of the couches... Everyone gathers over them...

Avyay:side..  let the air come... Everyone step aside... Right now...

He shouted and everyone stepped aside... Nitya came with some water and sprinkles some on her face...

Raghav:what happened to her suddenly... She was all fine and good...

Aditya: exactly...

Nitya:it's okay maybe because of heat she fall down... Don't worry she will wake up...

Avyay was too shock to even say anything... Nitya looks at him... And then shakes aaira a bit... Aaira opens her eyes a little saw the situation was tensed... She looks at Raghav and Aditya... They both nods....

To their dismay avyay saw them doing this...

Avyay:not again... Grow up... I leaving... Nitya tell aaira to have her food and get up... I know they pranked..

Nitya:rana ji... Listen to them once...

Avyay:what should I listen huh... This is not a way to prank someone... I was scared seeing her like that...

Raghav:bhaisa...

Avyay:not now raghav... Everyone have their food... I be here in a bit...

Abhilaasha looks at Nitya...

Abhi:go, he needs you... I will look after here...

Nitya quickly nods and went to terrace... She knew he is gonna be there only... As she was about to go to him where he was standing, she heard his voice....

Avyay:you knew this, right? Tell me I am wrong...

He turns and looks at her whose head was down for pulling out such activity... Avyay close his eyes, her reaction was enough to understand that he is right...

Nitya:rana ji it was just...

Avyay:not now... Go downstairs, I will come after sometime...

Nitya:ranaji... Please don't take your anger on food... Please have some food... Than you can be as angry as much you want... Promise I won't disturb you...

Avyay couldn't help but chuckles on her cute little face... Her talks always, let be her talks, her presence is enough to make him a calm person...

Avyay:why did you agreed...

Nitya:they were looking so cute will saying i couldn't help...

Avyay:so you would do these kind of stunts...

Nitya:i told them not to do this you are are very sensitive when it comes to aaira...

Avyay:Nitya why are you like this... I just... No...

Nitya:what's stopping you ranaji...

Avyay:let's talk about this later...

She chuckles sadly... Although he shows that Nitya doesn't effect him but deep down she does... She does effect him, her small talks effect him because she isn't into them, her not wearing anklets effect him because he loves those sounds, her not seeing him in the morning before getting up from bed effect him because he likes it when she does that....

Everything about her... It's just he is not ready to come out of his shell...

Nitya:take your time and come downstairs... I am waiting for you... For lunch...

Yeah the function was in the afternoon... Later they completed the function, everyone had their food and left the palace... Nitya's family couldn't come to celebrate because they had to celebrate it in maratha Empire also...

Nitya looks for avyay to come back but he didn't...

Aaira:bhabhi sa you didn't had your food... Come lets have it...

Nitya:no aaira, you have food, i have taken up fast today...

Aaira:ohh okay... But the offer still on if you want you can come and join me...

Nitya:no you have...

Nitya caress her cheeks and then went to her chamber... Everyone has went to their respective chambers for rest... Then at night they will have a small family time, celebrating fastivals with each other...

Avyay came to his chamber and saw Nitya had already changed and was making bed... He then saw a plate of food on table... He frowns...

Avyay:who's food is this?

Nitya:yours...

Avyay:you had yours?

Nitya:no... I have taken up fast...

Avyay:so what about fruits?

Nitya:i said I have fast...

Avyay frowns and then realised that Nitya is angry with him.. he shook his head at her... It was their mistake he should be the one who should be angry and not her..

Avyay calls attendee and told her to brings some fruits and juice for both of them... And and take the plate of food back...

Nitya see's this but didn't said anything... She lays on the bed... Avyay removes his over coat and his kurta... Everytime he does that, Nitya feels thousands of butterflies...

He walks up to her with a plate of fruit which attendee gave to him..

Avyay:ab itna bhi kya rothna ki khane pe gussa nikalna padega... Rani sa...

'So much angry, that you don't have your food... My queen!'

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay on his way to manao his Rani sa...! What do you want to read!!! I want to know!!!

It's been more than 15 chapters, how do you guys find the story? Is it going on good pace? Are guys loving the baby steps of avyay and nitya's relationship?

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️