Chapter 8

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It's the almost next day when she was woken up by the chirpy voice of birds and the soothing voice of Chandelier by the hits of airs... She turned to other side and saw him sleeping with his face to her side... As small smile adors her face as she remembers who reluctantly he slept with her on the same bed... Just because he thought she would not feel comfortable...

She shook her head and saw attendees coming into the chamber after knocking the door... She let them enter Directly the bathing area... Attendees helped her getting for the after wedding rituals...

What didn't caught her eyes till now was her dear husband is up and now standing at the door frame of the area where she was getting ready... She heard his throaty voice...

Avyay:ekaant

'leave'

He said to all the attendees and in less then a minute they all left the area leaving a timid Nitya sitting on the chair of dressing table... She didn't had that courage to look at him... As she knew if she does she will again regret just like last time...

On the other side Avyay was just staring at her... As if trying to understand what thoughts are roaming in her small mind... She looks cute though when she is confused!

Avyay thought this and walked away to bathing area... Nitya exhaled the long breath which she didn't knew she had hold it... She quickly wore every jewellery which is necessary for a newly wedded to wear and was about to put the sindoor in her hair when a manly hand caught her hand and took the sindoor from her hand...

She looks at him and this time directly in his eyes... She felt like drowning in those brown orbs which were shining because of the light and those redish hue on his face right after his bath... His lips... Nitya blushed at the thought when those lips would kiss her red lips...

Avyay applies the sindoor on her middle hairline... He smiles as again this time she has her eyes closed... He has the sudden urge to kiss her forehead but he had to control because he doesn't want her to scare by his acts...

Avyay:now you are looking like the queen of chittor empire...

Nitya again blushed... Avyay shook his head and went to get ready... Nitya was already ready she thought to go but somewhere she thought to stay and leave with Avyay..

She went to the main room and was exploring the things... Like the book shelf and quills collection of his... One thing she noticed was he was fond of quills... He had a huge collection of alot of quills...

Avyay:agar apka humare kamera ko nihar ke hogya toh chale? Kahi deri na hojaaye aur log kuchhh...

'if you are done adoring our bedroom, should we leave? If we get late the people would think that we were...'

He teased her with a huge smile but Nitya got timid... She blushed and nods a little..

Nitya:before wedding he was such a rude one and look at him now! It's just few hours and... Teaser Singh sahab!

She murmured under breath but little did she knew that he heard and they both walked to the Mandir where everyone is already present...

They both bend forward and touched Rajwardhan and Abhilaasha's feet for blessing they blessed them and went to Abhijit and alka... Later younger clan came to Avyay and Nitya for blessing... They both blessed the younger clan and then Abhilaasha said,

Abhi:now let's start with Pooja... Nitya and Avyay come and start with Pooja...

Nitya started with the holy worships of goddess Parvati and lord Shiva... After the worship... They were told to sit opposite to each other and then a big pot of milk with rose petals were bought in front of them...

Nitya's smile widen as this was her personal favourite ritual of wedding and she was waiting for that... Avyay looks at Nitya and understood she got excited for the games...

Alka:i will stir this ring and who so where found it first that person will rule over the marriage...

Raghav:than bhabhi sa is gonna win for sure...

Aaira:nope bhai sa is gonna win this... Right Bhai...

Raghav:bhabhi sa is winning this...

The one of his brother Aditya said...

Adi:let them first start the game...

Raj:i am telling you by experience that Nitya is winning because ladies only win this game no matter what...

Everyone laughed and then alka stired the ring in the pot... And she said to start... Nitya was the first one to put her hand in the pot and then Avyay...

They both started to find the ring... At the same time they both found the ring and Nitya looks at Avyay who has a smirk plastered on his face... She showed him her puppy eyes to melt him but he didn't... They both took out hands at the same time...

Abhi:you both are equal nice...

Alka:this is nice... Nitya you should keep him in control... We couldn't but you can...

Raghav: ofcourse he is totally wipped for her...

Avyay passed him a glare while Raghav stood from there and started to ran and avyay to ran behind him making everyone chuckles...

Raghav came and hide behind Nitya...

Nitya:devar sa..

Avyay:nitya move from here... Now he is gone for sure...

Raghav:bhabhi sa please save me from this monster... He will eat me alive...

Raghav said in an over dramatic tone making everyone laugh... After a fun morning everyone started with their work... Nitya was in their chamber getting bored... It was time for her to go and teach those little girls dance... But here she is getting bored...

Avyay came into chamber and saw Nitya was lost into her thoughts... He first decides to change as he came directly from court...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Finally one to one talk of Nitya and Avyay is gonna happen!!!

Please tell how is the story going? Is it interesting?

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️