Chapter 26

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
So you might be wondering why I didn't posted anything this week except one update, because I dedicated this whole week to the other book which was officially last week of that book and it's now finish... So i would be focusing more on this book!💗

Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay has his food and told attendees to take the plate out... He then went to bed and this time he didn't took Nitya in his arms or kissed her forehead... He just laid and faced the other side..

In the middle of the Nitya woke up and saw Avyay was sleeping with his face on the other side and today he didn't hugged her...

Nitya:he didn't even hug today, he hates me now... Nitya you could have stopped yourself, why do you always have to mess up everything... We were making progress and now i did this and now he hates me... You don't deserve him... You don't...

She didn't know when her thoughts were turned into small sobs... She immediately kept her hands on her mouth and ran to the dressing area... She cried her heart out but silently...

She doesn't know why but the thought that, now he hates her was freaking her out... She never wanted that... She has always liked Avyay and now... Everything is messed up...

She quickly washed her face and went to bed... The urge to hug him from behind was getting stronger but she has to control herself now... She shouldn't be doing that now... She needs to maintain distance... But one thing was clear in her mind whatever happens she is not gonna give up..

Confusing right? It is! The Queen Of Chittor Empire is crying like a little baby just because she had a fight... She suddenly felt a sting of pain and a growl left her mouth...

And because of the growl, Avyay woke up... He saw Nitya was sitting on the corner of the bed holding her elbow... He saw stain of blood running through her hands...

He jerks up and walks to the other side of the bed and saw her crying... She was sobbing silently and was blowing to the wound... She didn't noticed him... He went to the rack and brought the first aid kit...

He takes her hands in his and treats her wound with some Haldi powder... He pinches a small amount and she immediately took her hand back...

Nitya:Hum kar lenge, aap sojayen kal bohot kaam hai aapko...

'i can do it myself, you should sleep you have tons of work tomorrow '

Avyay closes his eyes and took a deep breath.. he takes her hands again to him and treats it while saying...

Avyay:humara gussa ek tarf hai aur apko aise dard mein dekh ke khud durd mein aana ek tarf...

'My anger is one side and looking you in pain makes to me feel the pain..'

He says while he ties up the wound... He then cleans the blood which flowed down her hands and then made her lay down and goes to keep the box back...

He comes back and sleep facing the other side... Nitya saw him sleeping facing the other side... A lone tear escaped her eyes... She turns to his side but a small cry left her mouth...

Avyay turns back and saw her looking at her wound like a little baby looks at her wound who got wounded for the first time... He goes to her and takes her in his arms...

Not because she was looking cute but even he wasn't able to sleep without her... Nitya snuggles to him more finally getting his comfort... She waited for the forehead kiss but he didn't came...

She sigh and sleeps back...

Next morning,

Avyay and Nitya woke up around the same time today for a change... Avyay getting up from the bed but Nitya pulls him back and says...

Nitya: do you hate me?

She asks in a voice that she will instantly melt down if he will even say no to her... Avyay could'nt control but says,

Avyay:aapse nufarat karke bhi nhi kar sake hum toh ab kya nafarta karenge...

He said and left the chamber, leaving a confused Nitya behind... During her whole morning routine she was just decoding what he said to her... He hates her or he doesn't hate her?

Nitya:why does he always have to choose words which I don't understand... Can't he choose some simple words... But if we go through my decoding he doesn't hate me... So now we have pacify My Rana ji...

She said and squeels... Attendees did their work and left the chamber... She came out and saw Avyay was already back from his excercise session was reading some matters which were selected to discuss today in the court..

Nitya: you should get ready, the area is free now... Rana ji...

He didn't looked at her and just nods and left to get ready... She felt a thug of pain but she will win back him.. first she needs to know what is going on in his brain because her brai cell would never detect what he thinks because he always go opposite to what she thinks...

She let out a small sad chuckle and went to the temple... She did her Pooja and came and saw the breakfast was already arranged, she saw Avyay wearing a Marathi Attire today...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So many of you thought that avyay have forgiven Nitya because of his silent confession but you are wrong!!! We some outburst still remaining!!!!

Wait for Nitya's reaction to him wearing a marathi attire and Avyay's outburst!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️