Chapter 13

Hello beautiful souls ❤️

Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been two months now since Avyay and Nitya have been tied to this one beautiful bond where they respect each other and at the same time their teasing session continues till now... Nitya's realised her feelings towards him as liking for him...

But with Avyay he is still the same with baby steps he is letting Nitya enter his shell but not himself coming out from that...

It's diwali in a week and everyone is hustling and bashing over each and everyone... The whole palace is under deep cleaning... And some places were re developing and even king's chamber is having some development... Not in things and all but people!

Nitya:Rana ji...

She said in a slow and timid voice... Avyay's heart skips beat hearing her voice... Her soft voice always create a havoc to him...

Avyay:ji kahiye..

'yes say..'

Nitya:vo maa se ne apko bulaya hai... Kuch saman aaye hai marath se... Toh uss silsile mein maa sa ko aap se kuch baat karni hai...

'Maa sa is looking for you... A few items have been came from maratha Empire... For that she wants to talk to you...'

Avyay:with me? Are you sure?

Nitya:yes... She clearly told she wants to talk to you... Maybe she....

Avyay:okay okay don't overthink in your small brain she obviously wants me to check the items which we will send...

Nitya:maybe... I don't know...

Avyay stood up and went to Nitya where she was standing... He cups her face and said...

Avyay:don't overthink... Maa sa would never think anything like that.. hm?

Nitya just nods and Avyay went... Nitya blushed when he cupped her face and she was continuously caressing the place where he kept his hands...

Nitya:you have gone mad for him..

She shook her head and did a bit of work and then she went to change her heavy lehenga into some light lehenga for sleep... She has been very busy with alot of things around her and she being the queen and daughter in law she has alot of responsibility on her...

Soon enough avyay came back and she felt his presence around her and opens her eyes and looks at him... He had removed his kurta now...

Nitya:you know you should burn all your kurtas... Because you don't wear one!

Avyay:say it directly that you want to see me half naked...

He said and winked at her... And walks off to washroom area leaving a blushy Nitya behind...

He came back and moved to bed... He pulls her into his arms... Yeah finally they are progressing! She keeps her head on his chest and felt his warmth...

Next morning,

For once in a while this time Avyay woke up early then usual but it wasn't because he slept well but because he felt very hot on his chest...

He moved his face downwards and checked nitya's temperature... She was burning like anything... And cherry on top was her shivers... He quickly stood up and went to cupboard to find something warm for her... He came back and placed a warm blanket on her...

But that wasn't helping... He called an attendee and told him to bring the ved... Soon after ved came...

He checked her told avyay to take care of her and he gave some hurbs to cure her faster... Nitya woke up due to movements and all... She saw Avyay was sitting beside her with a worried expression...

Nitya:rana ji...

Avyay:you have fever lay down... And for one week you will not do any work... Just rest...

Nitya:noo!!! Diwali is around the corner we have so much work to do .. there is no way i would rest...

Avyay:Nitya you need rest... Since the time of marriage have been busy and not taking care of yourself... Give this one week yourself....

Nitya:rana ji...

Avyay:no more arguments... Now sleep... I will wake you up once the breakfast will be here...

Nitya:aap nhi sunnege humari?

'You will not listen to me?'

Avyay just shook his head and her forehead... He adjusted the blanket was getting up but Nitya held his hands and was looking at him with her brown orbs...

He sigh and lay back with her in the blanket...

Nitya:you will sweat... Don't be inside the blanket...

Avyay:apke liye kuch bhi... Ab sojaye... Bohot wakt hai sabke uthne mein...

He said slowly and pats her head to sleep... But sleep was far away from his eyes.... Those brown orbs has been red because of fever and her delicate body was shivering due to cold...

He don't know but he felt so uneasy looking at her like that... His heart was thudding so hard looking at her state...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So caring Avyay on the way!!! Please tell me what do you guys want to read... I am confuse should I write something more into fights and all or should go into more of lovey dovey one!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️