Chapter 6

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It's been 3 months since Rajput's have left for their kingdom... Nitya was practicing her dance when she heard a sudden voice of someone who is she least expecting atleast now... She turns and ran to that person and hugged her tightly...

Nitya:Ishaaa....

She shouts and hugs her more tightly...

Isha is her best friend since childhood... She is the princess of small Princy place under maratha Empire...

Isha:don't... Don't hug... You forgot me just because I went out of station for few days...

Nitya:no babah... How can I forget you...

Isha:you are getting married and I didn't knew it... That's the friendship you had for me?

She asked faking her tears ...

Nitya:such a dramebaaz you are!!!

Esha:okay now tell me who is the lucky guy... I am sure he is not from our kingdom...

Nitya: successor of maratha empire...

Esha:whattt... You mean that Deadly, Most scariest person alive Avyay Singh Rajput???

Nitya:he is not like that... Understand... He is such a sweet of person.. you will meet na that day you will understand...

Esha:ohoo now you are defending him... What magic did he did on you in just 1 week???

Nitya looks down and blushes... Esha nulges her and she just started her practice again...

Esha:uff... Look at you.. you are totally wipped in his love...

Nitya:shut up... It's not love and all...

Esha:okay atleast tell me how did this happened...

And then Nitya told the whole treaty thing... After that they both spend their day together... It was nearly evening...

Nitya was teaching something to Fanya something when an attendee came and gave her a letter... She frowns as she never receives letters...

Attendee: should I read that for you?

Nitya:no it's okay... Go and check the preps of dinner...

She nods and went from there...

Nitya:now you complete your work... I will leave...

Fanya:right... Jijaji has send you letter now you will not have time for us...

She teased her... Fanya was a funny child among all of them and she was fun to be around... Not caring what people are saying or anything...

Nitya:don't you think you should study and not wonder what I am doing...

She rose her eyebrows and Fanya immediately took her papers and started to read... Yes... Ardhguru never failed to reach their childrens basic knowledge about everything... He had made sure that everyone knows a little bit of everything... It even concludes sword fighting or cooking skills... He made everyone to do everything....

Nitya smiles at her sister and went to her chamber... She was about to open and read the letter but she was called for dinner...

Nitya:let's read this after sometime... I hope this is for me!

She prayed in mind and then went to have dinner... After dinner she quickly came to her chamber and opened the letter and finally started to read... But found that letter was from her long lost friend... She red the and wrote a reply to that and went to sleep...

But a sense of hurt pag her heart and she wasn't able to sleep because of that... She sit on the bed and wipes the lone tear... She was crying softly as she thought that Avyay has forgotten her and now he don't remember her... Every possible thought came to her mind about Avyay... And soon sleep took her over...

Next day was pretty same but this time she again received a letter... This didn't got excited so she just told the attendee to keep them in her chamber... But something got her eyes... She saw a royal seal on that...

She immediately grabbed the letter and saw that royal seal was from Marwad Empire... She immediately smiled and opens the letter to read...

On the other hand,

As soon as avyay reached back to his kingdom he got busy with work loads as not being in empire for a week is not a easy thing... He was so engrossed in work but then to one face wasn't leaving his mind at all... The face which whenever comes to his mind his lips curve themselves on their own... A slight blush is always present on the mention of her...

At present he was in his study area reading some work related papers and scrolls when something strik his mind... And that was to write a letter to Nitya... He almost thought to not proceed with plan but then what he thought he didn't know and started to write the letter...

Hello!

I hope you are doing well with your classes and your health... I even i know that you must be mad on me to not write anything to you... And I am sorry for that... It's just i got too busy with works... I am sorry if you felt hurt because of me... Ohh by the way mom will send some dress options for wedding rituals... I hope you will like them... I have selected but I want you to choose what you want to wear...

Your Avyay!

Nitya read the letter and blushes... She knew that writing a letter isn't his cup of tea but atleast he is trying to make this relationship work... She smiles at her cutie...

Nitya:one second my cutie? Nityaa you have gone madd....

To be continued..

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Sorry for late update... I actually thought that today is Monday 🫠

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️