Chapter 23

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Disclaimer: A very long chapter ahead!!

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next morning,

Nitya woke up early today and kisses avyay's forehead and went to get ready for court sessions... As she came out taking the bath... All the attendees looked at her as if they saw a different person...

She chuckles...

Nitya:help me with this...

She smiles and the thought of getting avyay's reaction was making her feel butterflies and a feeling of happiness was rushing throughout her body... Her smile wasn't leaving her lips...

Avyay woke up to the empty bed for the first time in these 4 months... He frowns and then heard giggles from changing room...

Avyay:huh? She woke up early... She didn't even adore me today!!! Huh... I am not gonna melt soon today... She throws tantrums, now i will also throw some...

He whines...

Avyay:just a second... What is happening to me... Goddd she is messing me up... Help mee!!! Why am I so disturbed for just because she didn't adored me... Avyay Singh Rajput get yourself together... Don't forget you have many other things to do... Get yourself together...

He gave himself a pap talk but who knows what's developing inside... She did took a place deep inside his heart, even he didn't got know when her daily dose of her adoration would be his habit to waking up to it...

He shook his head and went for his excercises and Aaira's sword practice... He was done with hai excercise and then Aaira joined him for her practice...

Aaira:bhai sa, now a days we don't have our terrace sessions...

Avyay:i know... Just a bit busy... But from next week we will be the same... I promise...

Aaira:i knew it... I told Raghav Bhai sa he said now you will be busy with bhabhi sa so you won't join us anymore...

Avyay:raghavv... Don't listen to him... He just a brat you know na... From next week I will join...

Aaira:you know you are the best...

Avyay:am i?

Aaira hugs him but broke it soon because he was covered in sweat... Avyay chuckles...

Avyay:let's start now...

Aaira:not today I am not in mood today...

Avyay:no skipping you already skipped a week in this month...

Aaira:but...

Avyay:pick up that sword Aaira...

Aaira made faces but his stern tone was enough to make her pick up the sword... They started their practice... After a while Avyay heard tickling of anklets... He got distracted and looks back... But didn't saw anyone... He started the practice again...

This time Aaira's sword fall from her hands while looking in front... He frowns and turns back... His sword which he was holding was now on the ground... His slow steps towards Nitya taking in all of her look, every detail...

From her marathi nath to her kholapuri's... From her navari saare to her hand bracelet on her forearm... Her anklets but her saare took the whole toll for today... Her bringht smile with butterflies flying...