Chapter 43

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Also, a main question is asked in the last! Also grip yourself because the plot is now changed, as the break really helped me thinking everything!! *Evil writer is back 😈*

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay made her calm a bit when the attendee came running to their chamber... Nitya immediately stood up and went to her...

Nitya:what happen? Is fanya okay?

Attendee: Rani sa, she is calling you out in between her cries...

Nitya looks at avyay who is already walking out of the chamber... She ran behinds him and they both reached the chamber and saw raghav was already present...

Fanya saw her and ran to her and hugs her tightly... Avyay caress her head...

Avyay:fanya, beta... What happened? Are feeling something? Raghav?

Raghav:bhai sa, I was walking around, when I heard her cries... So I came here to have a look on her...

Avyay nods while nitya is hugging her sister tightly giving her the warmth she wants...

Nitya: fanya, baby... It's just a nightmare... No one near you... See... Just me , you jija ji and devar sa... See... Shhh... It's okay... It's totally fine...

Fanya nods and looks at her like a child...

Nitya:you want aai?

Fanya shook her head and actions her to her... Nitya nods and walks her to the bed...

Avyay:I think, Nitya you should stay here...

Nitya:yes... And raghav thank you...

Raghav:bhabhi sa, there is no use of thank you... She is precious...

He said last line in a low voice than only he could hear him... Avyay and raghav left the chamber but stayed in the waiting area... Nitya on the other side made fanya sleep and then came out...

Nitya:av... Rana ji..

She said and looks at him... Avyay looks at her and then saw raghav was already sleeping...

Nitya:you should go and sleep... It's late night...

Avyay:let raghav go... I will be staying here...

Avyay shook raghav and told him to leave to his chamber... He nods and bends down to take his and Nitya's blessing and left for his chamber...

Nitya:what about you?

Avyay went to her and hold her by her waist and says,

Avyay: I am here! You go and sleep with her she needs you...

Nitya:why do you want to stress yourself! It's okay... We will be fine!

Avyay:Nitya! I am staying here...

Nitya:you are not. You are not compromising with your health by staying the night in the resting chamber... please... For me.. avyay...

Avyay:aap aise humesha humse apki baat mannwa leti hai... Nitya, bass aap keh rhi hai isiliye hum jaa rhe hai, parantu kuch hua toh aap bass hume awaas laga de... Hum turant yaha aajayenge...

'you always do this... Nitya, just because you are telling me that's why I am leaving, but if anything happens just call me out, I will be here within minutes, okay?'

Nitya nods and kissed his cheeks making him smile bright... He took her lips into a kiss, they broke the kiss and kisses her forehead...

Nitya:don't miss me much, Singh sahab!

Avyay:how will I not miss you, biwi...

Nitya blushed and ran inside making him chuckle... As he left the chamber he felt a Thug in his heart... He shook his head and went to their chamber, trying to sleep, but sleep was far away from his eyes...

He was feeling something as if something is gonna happen tonight... He didn't understood what was that... He stood up and walked around for a bit to get rid of negative thoughts, he saw the painting which nitya painted and an instant smile came on his face...

He went to bed and didn't know when the sleep consumed him...

On the other side,

Nitya and Fanya were sleeping, fanya was hugging her sister to get the warmth, and even fanya provided her the warmth... Nitya suddenly woke up with jerk and saw two bulky men in the chamber, she saw outside and it was dawn... Around 4 in the morning...

She slept thinking she is just dreaming but then she felt two hands on her waist and on her mouth, she opens her eyes and saw women holding her and fanya... The two men were now disappeared in the dawn...

Nitya took the knife from the table but didn't found any, she looks around and then saw it wasn't the chamber, where she was... She wasn't in guest chamber or hell she wasn't in the palace...

Nitya tried to stood up but her hands were tied to the bed frame... She saw fanya was tied in the same way... Fanya and nitya's mouths were stuffed with white cloth in their months and she saw a little opening, by the amount of light it was mid afternoon...

Nitya jerks her head and the cloth fall from her mouth and she tried to scream but nothing came out... Her throat was dried... She needed water...

She saw fanya's state, fanya's dupatta wasn't with her anymore, her hairs were disheaved and her jewels were with her anymore...

Nitya's heart started to race up...

Nitya:where am i? Is it? That prince? No no, don't think negative... No don't... Nitya, this just a nightmare yes... Wake up wake up Nitya!

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Word count : 1.5k

Now that you all thought it was boring! Let's go with something interesting...

Think, if it a nightmare or reality?

Also!

Do you all want a series of devotion stories? Like proper series with different books interconnected?
Yes or No?

Also, complete the target guys!!

Target
Votes:170+
Comments:60+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️