Chapter 27

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nitya was sitting on the waiting for him for the breakfast... As he comes out Nitya looks at him with shock clearly visible... She walks to him and stands at a respectable distance...

Avyay wearing a Marathi attire with everything necessary is a treat to watch... They way fabric of the kurta was streching on his biceps and the way that overcoat with front cut was placed on his chest as if it was made for that stop... The way board waistband was placed and that small pearl Mala...

She so wanted to go to him and hug him tightly but all she could do was to admire him from a distance...Never the less she did went to him and caresses his arms and his waist band...

Nitya:you look so good in this attire... I so want to hug you... But I guess it's not the right time... you have your breakfast I had mine... I have some work i will leave..

She said and went outside the chamber... She can't even hug her own Avyay now... Just because of all her stupidity they took two steps behind in their relationship...

She wanted to pull avyay but she knows that he needs time to clear himself first... She wiped the lone tear and went inside to see that the plate is untouched...

Nitya:he doesn't even want to eat something which I made now...

She chuckles sadly and then enters the chamber from behind...

Avyay:ready? Let's go, we have a lot of work today... Especially the kids one...

He said in a taunting tone to which Nitya just lowered her eye lids... Avyay never liked when she does this in front of him but today he didn't said anything just went away...

She had enough of his silent treatment now...

Nitya walks to him and pulls him from his arms with a force that he turn to her...

Avyay:Rani sa... What the hell are you doing...

Nitya: ekaant... today's court is dismissed!

Nitya takes his hands walks back into the chamber closes the door and went to him...

Avyay:why did you dismissed the court...

Nitya: because i had enough of your silent treatment..

Avyay:Nitya don't be childish and let me go...

Nitya:i am not letting you go untill and unless we solve this fiasco...

Avyay:fine what do you want to say...

Avyay said at the very verge of breaking out and the way he is handling his anger, Nitya can clearly see this but she just stays calm and says...

Nitya:I know i should have checked first and then I should have come to conclusions but it was just...

Avyay:it was what Nitya? It was that you don't trust me enough or you don't know me enough by now... hm, say... why are you so quite now...

Avyay walks forward to her and she got scared by the look of him.... He was looking like a lion hungry for a prey and she was that prey, his red eyes and his flery nose was making her shiver... this was the first time she was witnessing him like this and she was already so scared...

Avyay came to her and holds her by her arms tightly..

Avyay:Nitya, it took myself to come out of my shell and it didn't took even a minute and I am back to where I was... I know you didn't do this on purpose but still it did hurt me... How can you even think like this... but it's okay...

He was all emotional the next second he changed his expression back to where they started...

Avyay:I don't think we sh-----

He wasn't able to complete as Nitya shut his mouth off by her hands...

Nitya:don't... It's just a phase and I am sure we will get over this... It's just out first time having his huge fight...

Avyay actions her to take her hands off... she immediately takes her hands off and blushed furiously... Avyay smirks...

'wait you are mad at her, don't melt... Let her do something... Atleast..'

Avyay maocked his inner self who just melted like an ice-cream seeing her blushy face... but he did maintained his straight face...

Avyay:fine Jo karna hai Karo... I am leaving...

He started to leave but Nitya held his hands and pulls him back...

Nitya:i am really sorry for pulling this stunt... If i had even the slightest idea I wouldn't ---------

She didn't completed as Avyay felt her hands slipping off his arms, he didn't turn maybe she went somewhere... But he heard a thud from behind... He looks back and saw that she was on floor with some blood ozing out of her forehead... just a little not much...

But it took all his strength to not scream... He made her lay on the bed and told to attendee to call the Ved... Abhilaasha and Aaira too came there hearing what happened to Nitya...

Avyay was just blank looking at her, blood has stopped now but it did left stains... Her face pale and lost the her colours... He held her hands but they didn't held them back...

He felt his heart stopping any moment... He saw Ved coming...

Avyay:what happened to her? Why did she fell? Something serious? Are you gonna answer the questions, Damn it...

Everyone in the chamber went silent... No one dared to even move a inch...

Ved:she is fine, she fainted because of weakness...

Avyay:weakness?

Ved:maybe she didn't had her foods?

Avyay:but she, wait.... fine you can leave now...

He said and the avyay turned to abhilaasha...

Avyay:did she had her lunch and dinner Yesterday, Maa sa?

Abhilaasha just shook her head...

Avyay:help her change the dress, i am outside...

He said and went outside the chamber...All he could see was her face slightly covered in blood nothing else...

Just her pale face was roaming in his mind...

Avyay:why why just why? Why can't she take care of her health... She is so fragile, she is like a glass, she needs to understand that she has to take care of her... just because of fight she can't skip meals...

Aaira came and informed him that they are leaving and Nitya has woken up...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There you go!!!! I am surprised that no one noticed that she didn't had her food!! Like how can you guys not notice this?

Kher! Let's get some tadka to the story or you want Confession now?

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️