Chapter 46

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hearing prince's screaming there was some kind of relief in Avyay's chest, yet there was some tightness, thinking about the condition of Nitya...

He felt her calling him, but he is helpless, he found each and every corner of the palace but he didn't even find a oonce of her... He felt as if he is near her yet very far from her...

Avyay:tell where is my wife and I will just kill you... I don't want to this is-----

His voice got lower and lower, his eyes found something near the place where fire is burning, he ran there and picks up a really small ring...

He knew it was of Nitya instantly... He entered inside the fire ring and held him by his neck...

Avyay:count your breaths, you aren't alive for long now...

He said and came outside, and he went to the pound, he pushed it a little and a huge tunnel he saw figure laying down with their mouth covered with white cloth...

Avyay jumps in and saw Nitya and fanya were there... They had their face covered, hands tied at the back...

Avyay:RAGHAV!

He shouts and raghav too jumps in the tunnel, not using the stairs which were present... Ir was almost night... And finally they found them...

Avyay quickly hugs Nitya, finally feeling after what he felt like eternity... He removes the cloth from her mouth and caress her face, he saw scratched over her face and even her body is a pale, a new wave of anger rushed in him..

Avyay:I won't let him, live he has to fucking die...

He shouts and ties Nitya to his back and climbs up, he saw raghav doing the same, both the brothers came up and everyone present there didn't even dare to look up to the queen and princess...

Avyay unties and lays her to the ground, picks up his sword and ran into the ring of fire, he didn't even thought once and his sword met, Prince's chest... His actions didn't stopped there, he called each and every person who saw queen...

And killed them bare hands... His anger was just emerging instead of going off... Everyone was now fearing him... He would kill each and every soul, who touched Nitya... Raghav was no less, he was accompaning his brother fully...

While shiv arrange paalki for both the sisters...

Avyay saw Nitya , and her pale face and prince's death body was raising his anger...

Avyay:I won't fucking leave anyone who touched My Nitya...

But suddenly he heard a teary wimper from other side, he looks at and saw Nitya was trying to stand up... He ran to her and hugs her tightly...

Avyay:shh, it's okay, see your avyay is here... Shh... It's okay, baby... You are fine...

He was caressing her hairs, kissing her forehead..

Nitya:fanya... Sh....she, theyyy.... Don't let...don't let them....live...kill them...they....

She wasn't able to complete, as she again got unconscious...

Hearing the statement of bhabhi sa... Raghav's blood boiled... He couldn't even imagine... His jaw clutched, the sword in his hands moved in the air, three person were killed...

It seemed like both the brothers have lost their senses... They were killing people as if they are plucking flowers, after all why won't they, those bastards touched the queen of Chittor and Princess of Marathas...

Shiv was successful in making both the sister lay inside the paalki...

Avyay looks at the paalki and then her pale face with scratches on them, her dried lips, and those hazel eyes shining with tears... He just can't bear that...

Avyay drops his sword and looks around him, every person from the enemy kingdom his done... They are laying in the pool of blood... That prince is now in ashes...

His body got burnt in the fire... He smiles looking at the condition of the palace...

Avyay:mess with our ladies and we wil show you what we can do... Let's go raghav...

He said and looks at raghav who was already near the paalki of fanya, hugging her... He saw his brother coming, he immediately covers her up and get her inside the paalki...

Raghav:bhai sa?

He said while wiping away his tears...

Avyay:let's go... It's night already... We will reach by midnight...

Raghav nods and actions him to start their ride... He did... He made sure both the paalki are running side by side to his horse... He didn't leaving any second now...

As they reached their kingdom, they both got down, everyone welcomed them, but avyay was in hurry to get both the sisters checked to see if there is some serious injury with them or not...

Avyay:maa sa, we can do all of this later, let's first get both of them checked?

Abhilaasha nods and they entered the palace, avyay took Nitya in his arms and went to their chamber...

He laid her down on the bed and lady ved came in to check her up... While he waited for her to complete the check up... The ved looks at him says,

Ved:can you leave for a few minutes...

Avyay:No...

He said in a curt voice, he is not gonna trust anyone now, he just can't afford to lose her again...

He sat back at the couch, and looks at her lifeless body, aching in pain... He can't even imagine how she would have felt...

But first he needs to find out how did those people entered the palace....

Avyay saw ved going out for something, he went to nitya and kisses her forehead and sat beside her.... He saw ved was again coming in... He made a place for her, but he didn't left nitya's hands...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Word count:1.6k

Now now now, my pyaare pyaare silent readers, don't you want to read, guys atleast you all can vote... Because target of last chapter isn't completed yet..

Also, about fanya, you all will get to know it a little later!😷

Target
Votes:170+
Comments:60+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️