Epilogue

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been years and years, since avyay and Nitya were tied in a never ending bond of love... Their love, their virtue , their family, everything grew up and gave results like rice farm...

They both had a bitter start but that didn't over took the relationship a toll... They worked on it and came out of their comfort zone... Though they got a good death but after years and years later,

A show named ladies and gentlemen, two souls were invited on that show, as team mates...

Named Tejasswi prakash and Karan Kundrra, they met their, they didn't talked much, Karan thought she might be rude... But destiny reunited them again on a huge scale show, Bigg Boss 15...

Now it's been a month since they both met and started talking to each other... Today is his birthday and after he made tejasswi eat the kheer, they all retired to sleep..

Avyay: Nitya, aap wada kare hume, aap kahi nhi jaayengi...

Nitya frowns and chuckles at his statement...

Nitya:hum kaha hi jaayenge Rana ji, aapke bina toh ye Dil lagta hi nhi hai kahi bhi...

Avyay looks at her and leans in to kiss her... They shared a soul shering kiss and then looked at each other...

Avyay:I am not leaving you this life or any of the life we born... Never... Nitya Avyay Singh Rajput is of Avyay Singh Rajput...

He said and kissed her forehead... Nitya smiles and keeps her head on his chest...

Suddenly Karan woke up and looks over... He got a little vivid dream of two people talking the same thing again and again...

He is getting the same dream since the LVG days...

He saw tejasswi sleeping on her mat on the green couch... He walks over to her and caress her forehead...

He saw camera's aren't focusing them, he kissed her forehead saying...

Karan:I will never leave you nity----

He frowns and then saw tejasswi waking up with the jerk... She saw him sitting beside her...

Nitya: tell me Avyay what is the most beautiful feature of me...

Avyay:you whole yourself is beautiful, Nitya...

Nitya:nooo, any particular...

Avyay: any particular, your, wait i will kiss that part of yours...

He said and leans in closer to her and kissed her forehead... The biggest insecurity she had... Her big forehead...

Avyay:the most beautiful feature of yours is your forehead... I mean look at them, i can you n number of time' there and still there will be placed i wouldn't have kissed...

Nitya closed eyes and says,

Nitya:never leave me Rana ji ever...

Avyay:Rana ji is yours Rani sa...

Nitya smiles and keeps her head on his bare chest... Avyay tangles his hands in between her waist chain...

Tejasswi looks over to Karan who was now stood up and looking down...

Karan:I am sorry... I..i didn't knew why I came here...

Teja: shh... I know, it's okay...

She said and hugs him, their first hug... His heartbeat rose... He felt something similar in his heart... His hands went directly on her waist pulling her closer...

Tejasswi felt some tingling sensation all over her body and those were known to her...

Teja:aren't you my avyay...

Karan frowns and then looks over to tejasswi... A smile formed on his lips, and one time again his hands went to her waist and tangles them to his slic waist chain, and her hands went to his hairs pulling him to her height...

Karan:I told you, i won't leave you in that life or in any of the life, Nitya Avyay Singh Rajput...

Teja:uff, Rana ji... You are the same...

Karan:I love you nit--- tejasswi...

Tejasswi chuckles and says,

Teja:how about we call each other by Rana ji and Rani saa just like our past life...

Karan:Rani saa, Apka hukum sar aakho pe...

Tejasswi kissed his chest which was peaking from his night shirt... And closed the buttons...

Teja:it's only for me to see now...

Karan: ofcourse, Rani saa...

Teja:ji Rana ji...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

They took the seven life's vow a little to seriously!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There we go! An emotional journey of 'Devotion of love- the never ending saga'

This story, my first story where i came out of my comfort zone and tired something which is very new, and very rare to be written on Wattpad...

I got alot of hate and threats yet I am here ending this beautiful story on a good end and how I wanted... You guys are my strength, be it kanwar , sam , suhani , Sandeep , Ritz , Sana , Arya , love to explore...

Sorry if I got any names... These people have had my back always... They always supported my as if I am known to them... A big thank you to all of you for the love and blessings you guys have showered on this story... I love you all...

New story's character sketch and everything is out... If you all want you all can check that out too!!!

I will meet you all with the second story of devotion series very very soon! Maybe by next year!!

Till then take care and if you want re read too! 😷

This is my signing off!❤️