Chapter 31

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next morning,

Avyay woke up early this morning and saw Nitya was all snuggled up to him and her tiny hands were around his torso... She was looking ever so pretty, his fingers were tangled with her hair locks and her waist chain...

He has this new found obsession with her waist chains... He played with her waist chain while caressing her bare waist...

All those curves were bare to his eyes... There was no dupatta covering her waist line... He observed her facial features... Those cute cheeks and full lips which tastes the same as they look... His mouth wasn't ready to let her taste go away from them...

He woke up from the bed and streched a bit, looks back at Nitya who is having a frown on not having him close... He chuckles at her cuteness...

He pulls the covers from bed frame and got into the bed again, when he heard attendees knocked into the chamber...

Avyay bends his elbow and keeps his head on his hands... His other hand went in to caress her face as if he is memorising her... As if she would flew away in air...

Nitya felt movements and slowly opens her eyes but again closes due to the light and snuggles into his arms... He willing-ly took her into his arms and chuckles...

Avyay:lagta hai humari Rani sa ko Surya ki kirne nhi pasand...

'Seems as if my Rani sa doesn't like sunlight on her face'

Nitya:aap hume prathah kaal mein hi pareshan kar rhe hai, Singh sahab...

'You started your teasings early in the morning, Singh sahab...'

Avyay chuckles and then lifts her face to his and looks in her eyes... They were shining bright after getting enough rest... Her brown orbs were the things which attracted hum at first place...

Avyay: aap toh ab humari Jaan bann chuki hai, apko bhala kaise pareshan kar sakte hai hum, Nitya...

'You have become my life, how can I tease you, Nitya..'

His morning voice and then this soft confession... Was all it took Nitya to smile and create a havoc inside her body... She blushed hearing his words...

Nitya: aap toh kabse humari Jaan the Rana ji, humne toh apko bohot phele hi apna Dil de Diya tha, aap toh naye hai abhi...

'You were my life since long Rana ji... I have given you my heart long back ago, you are late !'

Nitya said in a taunting tone to him and he looks back at her and rose his eyebrows... She passes him a cheeky smile and starts to wake up from the bed up stops when she felt a pull near her waist...

She saw he had tangled his fingers in her waist chain... She glares at him to leave her but he shrugs it off as if it is nothing...

Nitya:leave me... I have to go and get ready...

He smirks listening her...

Avyay:how about we get ready ready together... You see the wheather is chilly, that hot water and steams covering our body... Your wet locks on my bare chest, our bodies-----

Before he could continue his sensual desire's list she kept her hands on it his mouth to shut him off...

Nitya:have you lost your mind or what... leave me... also don't you have take classes of aaira?

Avyay:I have to, but after what we have progressed i don't think so i have any heart of leaving you so soon, my dear...

Nitya's eyes widen and all the blood rushed to her cheeks... His sudden change in behaviour is just so un-familiar to her that she didn't believe it's him...

She took a knife from table side and in quick motion that knife is on his neck... Her eyes depicted fire...

Nitya:who are you? Who send you here? And where is Rana ji... say something..

Avyay looks at her in horror...

Avyay:Nitya it's me... Avyay... Avyay Singh rajput...

Nitya:don't... don't play this game with me...

Avyay could'nt think on anything so he swiftly took the knife from her hands and made her beneath him... and placed his mouth on her's...

She felt those lips familiar, and then realised it was avyay... They broke the kiss and then Avyay glares at her..

Avyay:how did you even think of someone in our bed rather than us, Nitya...

Nitya:your behaviour is not you... I just... I don't know what happened... I am sorry...

She said looking down, he stands up from there and made her sit on the bed with her back on the bed post...

Avyay:it's okay... and now get use to it... because, this avyay is not that old cold hearted one... This Avyay's heart beat, that too for his Rani sa, His Nitya...

Soon they both got ready and went to court after coming back Nitya and avyay were called by Abhilaasha so they went there...

Avyay & Nitya: pranam, maa sa..

'hello, maa sa'

Abhi: come my childrens...

She said with a smile and motions them to sit... Nitya's face was hidden from her dupatta because Rajwardhan too joined them in the discussion...

Abhi:i was saying it's been long time since Nitya had went to her maternal Kingdom... I think she should go and meet them... And even they said some rituals were to be performed as they have some festival coming up...

Nitya's face shine up hearing the news, she is visiting her Maternal kingdom for the first time after her marriage and she was very much excited hearing this...

Though her face was covered but avyay could feel her shine and excitement but....
It will also be the first time he would live without her...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So two things to discuss!

Heavy rains and i had ganpati ji in my house so visarjan, that's why the update is late!

Second is, after I said I am a medical student, I got alot of messages about neet and all of that stuff... I will be very happy sharing tips guys! You all have to just message me once!

If you guys are comfortable with instagram you can message me there or if you want you can even message me here on Wattpad on personal message!!! Also the date of examination is announced!! I hope best for everyone and I may meet some of you in medical campus!!⚕️

Much love to all of you!!💗

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️