Chapter 42

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

While Avyay was away for court sessions, Nitya took rest... After a while, she thought to spend some time with aaira and abhilaasha... She went to them and sat in the garden of abhilaasha...

Aaira:bhabhi sa...

Nitya:yes!

Aaira:will you teach me how to ride horse and everything needed for a war...

Nitya: ofcourse i will... We will start from tomorrow if you want...

Aaira:okay done...

Abhi:Nitya, child, do you like being here?

Nitya:yes maa saa, why this question?

Abhi:I should have asked you way before but I got late... You and avyay got married under circumstances, so are you happy with him?

Nitya blushed as she got the flashbacks of yesterday and today's morning... She slowly nods her head making aaira and abhilaasha chuckle at her getting all shy away...

Just then Avyay and Rajwardhan along with younger clan came there... Nitya covers her head immediately and stood up... Avyay went to her and stood beside her...

Avyay:we have some important discussion to do...

Abhi:yes,

Rajwardhan: there is this one proposal for, Aaira...

Abhi:reject it... Look at her... She is just 18... We are not doing that...

Nitya:and what is the need of marring her this early...

Avyay:see , I told you no one will agree... Just send back the alliance... Aaira will get married when she wants to...

Aaira wasn't saying anything, her head was hung low and tears were collected in her eyes, hearing her father's words...

Avyay immediately went to her and cups her face...

Avyay:baccha, don't cry... You are not going anywhere... You know your brother will not let you go anywhere... Okay.... So don't think much... And bapu sa said this, because he didn't wanted thing to go unnoticed from the ladies of our family baccha...

Aaira nods and hugs him, avyay chuckles and caress her hairs...

Raghav:okay if we are done with sad talks, should we go have lunch? I am hungry!

Nitya:yes let's go... Today we will have family lunch...

Everyone went to dinning chamber and had their food and left for their chambers... Avyay had some work so he was in library and suddenly all those memories from last night flashed and a serene smile came up on his face...

Avyay:ohh godd... What have you done to my mind Nitya, it's captured by your thoughts...

He said and runs his face, while nitya heard him and says,

Nitya:shouldn't this be a good thing? Like you captured my heart and i captured your mind and heart...

Avyay:ufff...

He said and walks up to her...

Avyay: you and your talks will be the death of me one day...

Nitya wraps her hands around him and touches his nose with her's... Avyay smiles at her cuteness...

Avyay:you are a cutie...

Nitya:you have given me enough names, rana ji...

Avyay:Rana ji?

Nitya: yes Rana ji... Now leave me, I have my dance practice...

Avyay: i will watch you today...

He said and starts walking while nitya got shock at his statement...

Nitya:why? I mean, why do want watch me dance?

Avyay: can't I watch my wife dance?

Nitya blushed and nods her head... They both reached the place where she practices... Avyay sat on a couch and Nitya's guru started with her taal...

As the taal started, Nitya started her dance gracefully, her legs and her hands went in sync... Her expressions were a bliss to watch... Avyay got enchanted in her eyes...

They way her body was moving over the beats of taal and her legs responsing to the taal... She started her twirl... Her lehenga flared in the air, making his breath hitched...

Avyay actions everyone to leave the room... He stood up and went to her who was already watching him..

His hands snaked to her bare waist, other hand held her hand... Their eyes locked with each other and avyay guides their hands to left, nitya's body bend a little to left and then avyay did the same to the right...

He took her legs and placed them on his feets, Nitya was so drowned in the situation that, she didn't realised she was standing on his feet... Nitya guided a dance to them and then avyay held her and lifts her up in the air...

Making her laugh her heart out and her hands spread away... Avyay smiles seeing her smiling... He puts her down and they both looked into each other and avyay placed his lips on hers...

Claiming her as his... Giving himself to her... They broke the kiss and Nitya pants after dance... Avyay brought her water and sat on the couch and pulls her on his lap...

His hands were caressing her waist... Nitya's eyes caught the waist chain in his hands...

Nitya:you are still wearing the chain?

Avyay:it's only just chain... It's my wife's waist chain...

He said and pecks her head... Nitya smiles and leaned in to his chest...

Avyay:do you want to share something?

Nitya shook her head and looks at him...

Nitya:you dance so well...

Avyay:even I didn't knew I can dance, untill it's you...

They were soakimg each other's embrace when they heard attendee knocking the door... Nitya stood up and fixed her dress...

Avyay allowed the person and they informed that Nitya's sister in the palace... Nitya frowns and looks at avyay...

Nitya:fanya here? What happened to her suddenly? Is she fine?

She said and started to run towards where she was... Avyay followed her...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Guys! Writer's block has been hitting so hard right now... I don't know why... I just can't put words!

Help me with this.... Also suggestionss.. I need suggestionsss

And complete the target..

Target
Votes:165+
Comments:60+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️