Chapter 36

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay was riding his horse, and everyone from his army were following him... they reached a point where a few of soldiers of other army were hiding.... he stops his horse and everyone else to stopped...

He silently got down from the horse but before he could do anything, raghav came and went ahead, avyay didn't said anything... Raghav again came back with a sword covered in blood... Avyay passes him a proud smile...

Avyay: let's go ahead now... make sure the voice are as low as possible...

He got down and rest everyone looked at him...

Avyay:now we will divide into four... raghav will take a set of army and will enter the battle ground from north side... Yug and Aditya will take another set of army and will continue from the west side.... rest will follow me... Go it everyone?

He shouts and everyone agreed and went to their ways...

Avyay entered from the western region of the battlefield, As he entered the battlefield, horses and other animal along with their soldiers ran to him... His army was quick to react and in no time half of the army was already finished, avyay didn't had to handle anything from his side... He smirk looking the strength...

Avyay:they such childs...

He said and ran more into the kingdom and he came across a huge door, He smirks knowing where this gate opens to... But before he could open the gate, he heard a few noises from inside... He evedrops and heard someone saying something, he couldn't understand because of language barrier...

He returns back and saw raghav was on the battlefield, now and Aditya and yug were no where seen...

He went to him and asked him about their whereabouts but he didn't knew...

Raghav:bhai sa....

He said and overcome the bow which was darted for Avyay....

Avyay:RAGHAV... Have you fucking lost your mind or what?

Raghav:how can something to you when I am there...

He said and avyay smiles to him... They both went ahead, there comes the chief of opposite army...

Cheif:ohhh look who we have now! Is the army strength so low that king himself had to come down?

Avyay:uff, king has to come down when his people are in danger, little one...

He said and opens his sword...

Avyay:come fight...

He said and then big horns were heard, he looks their and sultan of Arab, who were here to capture the Chittor empire...

Avyay:looks like, sultan himself had to step down, is his army strength so low, that he himself had to come down...

He imitated him... The chief got his ego hurt and lifts up his sword but avyay was fast enough of slit his throat into two halves...

Avyay:that's why I say, don't speak so much , that you can't even answer anymore, little one...

He said to the lifeless body... Sultan for furious seeing his cheif getting slit throat in front of him...

Sultan:how dare to kill my man...

Avyay:you didn't see... ohh no... wait I will show you once more...