Chapter 42

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nitya ran to the chamber where Fanya was staying... Avyay Rana behind her... Nitya could think all the worst possibility she could... And would she not, having her sister running in her kingdom, at such a time, every sister's heart would explode...

Nitya went inside and saw fanya was sitting on the couch with Aaira... She saw her and ran to nitya and started to sob...

Nitya:shhh... Shh, it's okay... Ok... Stop crying baby... What happened? Are you okay?

Fanya broke the hug and Nitya wipes her tears off... Avyay stood a little behind her... Nitya looks at fanya in anticipation...

Nitya:you want to talk alone?

She asks her in low voice and fanya nods her head... Nitya went to avyay and informed him the same... He took aaira put with himself and attendees left the chamber...

Nitya:now say...

Fanya:didi,

Nitya nods and gave her a glass of water, fanya drank just a little bit and then Nitya took her to couch and they sat down...

Nitya:say something fanya...

Fanya:didi, i had my program of teaching in the next kingdom... The one I said to you...

Nitya:yes... You said that to me...

Fanya:the prince of that kingdom, suddenly appeared in my chamber out of no where and....

Fanya started crying as those thoughts starts to hunt her down her throat...

Fanya:he didn't touched me or anything like that, his came in my chamber and he started to stare at me as if....as if I have done something to him... As if he wants to eat me alive... The last night, he send a few men of his to my chamber to.....to kill me...

Fanya started to cry again and Nitya took her into her arms, but her eyes were ranging with anger... She never thought the prince of that kingdom could do anything like that... That kingdom was the most trusted kingdom by ardhguru...

Nitya: you sleep, I am coming with food for you...

She said and started to get up but fanya pulls her backs and looks at her with child eyes... And she could never say no to her...

Nitya:okay, let me go and ask for food...

Fanya:didi, please...

That was enough for nitya's eyes to get teary... Just then Avyay came with attendees who had food in their hands...

Avyay:that's your food, fanya if you need anything feel free to call, and Nitya stay with her untill she is deep asleep...

Nitya nods and takes the food, she made a morasal for fanya and looks at her to eat the food... She made her eat the food and later she made sure she is asleep and went out, instructed to not leave the door even for a second to attendees and left her chamber...

She went to her chamber and saw Avyay was arranging dinner for them... She went to him and he looks at her...

Avyay:Is she fine now?

Nitya nods and then hugs him tightly... Avyay hugs her back and kisses her hairs... Caressing her back...

Avyay:it's okay... Dont overthink... Whatever it is I know you might have planned to kill that person already...