Chapter 44

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As Nitya spoke out those words, her head jerk up and saw fanya screaming a little in pain... That's what brought her back to her senses and she again observed her surrounding, it was the same place...

She wasn't seeing a nightmare... It was all true... Nitya's blood boiled seeing fanya's state... She tired to open up the rope but it's didn't... She tried a lot, but nothing happened... Other then her hands got cut and blood oozing out...

She whined a bit as those ropes were doing nothing but cutting her hands deep... She saw fanya, who was looking blankly on the floor... No emotions were portrayed by her... Not a single drop of tear...

Nitya, tried to call her but the cloth in her month wasn't helping her... Just then attendees with few soldiers came there... She saw them and again reverts her face back...

The head of army came to her and hold her face but she jerks her head, hard that her long hairs made a cut on his face and a few strands went in his eyes making him fall down...

Nitya chuckles seeing him and says,

Nitya:tch tch, my hairs are enough for you... Such a poor soul...

The head groans and stood up again but nitya's leg were fast enough to get him on his knees holding himself for his dear life...

Nitya: i didn't knew, this kingdom has such poor souls... Tch tch...

She said with a sarcasm and then bends down to his level and says,

Nitya:NOW OPEN MY HANDS...

She said in her low voice , making him gulp the lump formed in his throat... Her dark chuckle made the entire chamber grumbble... Fanya looks at her sister in a new look today... Her voice, the domination that held her voice created goosebumps and shiver to every body present in the room....

🍂🍂

Avyay woke up in the morning panting hard... He immediately stood up from the bed and started walking to the chamber where Nitya is staying...

As he entered the room he saw no one was present in the chamber, the guards weren't present there anymore... Not an ounce of positivity was felt by him.. he opens the door and saw no one was present in the room...

The room was made perfectly... Bedsheet were done perfectly, the things were at their place... He walks in, his heart beats were accelerating as he was taking the steps forward... He saw a letter laying on the floor...

He keeps it up and read's what was written in it...

'taking the queen and her sister with me...'

He immediately knew who did this... As he came out he saw the attendees were running to him ...

Avyay:how the hell did they entered the palace?

He shouts and hearing his shouts raghav who's chamber was near by came running...

Raghav:bhai sa?

Avyay: that bastard kidnapped Nitya and Fanya...

He said and greets his teeth, his fist was so tightly packed that the hands were now white...