Chapter 5

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

After the dinner everyone retired to their chambers but one person wasn't at his peace... Because somewhere in his heart he felt bad that she is ignoring him! He was going to his chamber but he decided to go for a walk in the garden as it would make him feel better...

Avyay saw Nitya was sitting in the garden with something in her hands as if she was making something... She heard the foot steps and turned to look who is coming... As she found Avyay coming towards her...

She immediately stood up and hides that thing behind her back... And looks down...

Nitya: Ranaji aa..apko kuch chahiye tha... Aap daasio ko bol dete...

'King do you need something? If yes you could have asked attendees '

She said in such low voice as if an angel is talking to him... He felt some kind of peace in his heart after finally listening to her voice... One thing was clear he can't tolerate her ignorance...

Avyay:did i do something?

He asked softly in a voice that he himself was not aware that he has this soft side too! But infront of her he is definitely getting to know Himself!

Nitya just looked at him and shook her head... She got a little hint that he was talking about the ignorance...

Nitya:no Ranaji...

Avyay:Avyay!

Nitya:huh?

Avyay:I have a name... Avyay...

Nitya:how can I? I mean...

Avyay:it's okay... Don't worry... I won't force you to say anything... I am sorry if I did something... And I am genuinely...

Nitya: please no.... Rana ji you don't have to...

Avyay:okay okay fine... I think we should talk...

Nitya just nods..

Avyay:i don't think so that you know a lot of words..

Nitya looked at him with shock...

Avyay: I mean you just have a small dictionary of words like ji... That it's ..

Nitya just looks down in embarrassment...

Great! Now you disappointed Rana ji... Nitya why can't you be sensible for once... Why do I act so dumb around him... As if i feel timid and small... His height and my height... It was just like Radha Krishn... Ohh man wait... Our names resembles Shri Radha Rani and Shri krishn... Nice coincidence...

Avyay:see again you got lost...

Nitya:no... Did you noticed that our names resembles Shri Radha Rani and Shri krishn...

She said in excitement as she found that and turned to look at him with a great smile adoring her face... The brightness of her face with smile under moonlight and surrounding greenary definitely made his heart skip a beat...

She was standing in front of him but with a respectful distance... Avyay wasn't able to think anything right now... He just want to dive in those brown eyes with hint of blue which are shining in dark sky...

Nitya:say no...

She was so excited that she forgot what she did but soon got into her senses and than realised... She immediately looked down....