Chapter 32

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update!!

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay and Nitya went back to their chamber... She immediately removed her veil from her face and takes a deep breath... Avyay smiles at her reaction... She is not use to this long veil and all...

Avyay:so excited?

Nitya looks at him with a bright smile and nods her head with excitement, he chuckles seeing her like...

Avyay: you go ahead, I will come in a while...

Nitya:whyy... I have to do so much of packing and all, you have to help me... You can go...

She said and pulls him with her... Avyay smiles and went with her... As they reached the chamber attendees left the chamber to not disturb them...

Nitya made avyay sit and then comes with a pile of clothes in her hands... Avyay went to her and helped with that... He saw that she had brought the whole closet here with her...

Avyay: don't you think it's little to much? Like so many clothes for just one week?

Nitya:no way... I am going there after 6 months, I am gonna stay atleast one month... that's the minimum...

Avyay:What??? No way I am then letting you go there... You are not going anywhere...

Nitya: no way... I am going and you can't stop me...

Avyay:I can stop you if you want... you know? By making you sit on the bed for next whole month and you exactly know how...

He said and winks at her, she blushed at his not so holy talks and moved from there... But before she could even leave the place avyay pulls her and they both fall on the pile of clothes...

Nitya was beneath him and his hands were on her back and head so that she doesn't hurt her self...

Nitya's breathing got quicker as avyay leans in to her and looks in her eyes... She just close them giving him permission to do anything he wants because her body isn't listening to what her mind is saying...

Avyay closes the gap between them and placed his rough lips on her soft, petal like lips... His hands went inside her long scarf, to her bare waist...

He tangles his fingers with her waist chain and slowly breaks the kiss and looks at her... He swiftly removes the waist chain and Nitya looks at him in shock...

Nitya:why did you removed my waist chain?

Avyay leans in to her ears and says in his dark voice,

Avyay:now this chain will be mine... Just like how you are! Mine!

Nitya's breathing wasn't getting any normal and at this point forgot that she needs to breath too! Avyay smiles and says,

Avyay:breath Rani sa, breath... I don't want baba to think likewise, now do we?

Nitya's eyes widen and her jaw hung open on his talks... He is been so much bold since this morning, what is happening with him...

She tried to get up but he didn't let her... instant he just pinned her again and then takes the waist chain to her hands and made her make him wear the chain in his wrist...

She tied the chain in his hands and kisses his hands softly... Avyay could'nt help but blush a little on her gesture...

Nitya: hume nhi pata tha humare Rana ji sharamte bhi hai...

'i didn't knew that my Rana ji, blush too!'

He hugs her and hides in her nape of her neck... She giggles at her man who is shying away like a little baby... She kisses his hairs... Avyay smiles hearing her giggles...

She didn't realised that she again kissed him on his hairs... Later they both got up and packed all the necessary things she would be needed and all the things which will gift them will go with other cases...

As they were done it was already late night, they didn't had their dinner, she went to kitchen while he too went with her... As they entered they saw the whole younger clan was in kitchen and attendees looked at her pleased eyes because the condition of kitchen wasn't less then a jungle...

Aaira saw Nitya and came running to her hugged her tightly...

Aaira:bhabhi sa!! Thank god you came... Now remove Everyone from here ..

Nitya: i will do that but first thing, why are you all here that too at this hour of night?

Avyay:and aaira don't you have your schedule planned for tomorrow? And yug raghav and Aditya...

Yug: wait, before you speak I am telling you, we wanted to do something for bhabhi sa...

Raghav:yup, because we will meet her directly after a month ..

Aditya:so we thought to cook something for her... Because attendees informed you guys haven't have your dinner yet...

Aaira:but in all of this they made a mess in kitchen...

Nitya's eyes welled with happy tears and thanked God for blessing her with such beautiful family who loves her this much...

Nitya:aw... you guys are so sweet...

She said and took aaira in hug while Avyay hugged other three brothers and then they had a huge hug...

Nitya:now you all sit down... I wi make something for you all..

Raghav:but we wanted to!

He said with a pout and Nitya giggles wiping her tears off..

Nitya: so what, we will have that food also...

She said and then told attendees to serve the food in plates... Nitya took the plate and had her first bite...

Nitya:wow this is so awesome...

Aaira:Is it?

Aditya:let's try ..

Nitya:Noo... I will make for you all, this whole is mine...

She said and keeps the plate with her... But raghav already took the plate and ate a bite... he instantly removed it and says...

Raghav:bhabhi sa, this is so spicy... why are you having this.. throw it... you will get sick...

Nitya:you all have made it with so much love, it's perfect trust me...

She said and then she made something so that everyone can have the food...

To be continued....

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There you go!!!

Separation anxiety from Avyay's side! What do you guys think? Is it foreshadowing?

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️