Chapter 25

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next day,

Nitya and Avyay today went to for the punishment of Ex-Minister... They stopped the palki of Nitya a little near to the market and they both went to the market by walking... They both reached and sat on their throne...

The whole set was done for the punishment... Everyone the town was here to witness how a traitor will be punished, he was the one who back stabbed the whole Empire and now he will be punished by taking his life away from him...

As he was placed on the stage where he gonna get killed, announcer asked what is his last wish and he said none... And the rope was pulled down and the surface beneath him was slided and there he was hunged in the middle of the village...

Later in the evening,

Nitya was sitting and was going through some papers of court related, she saw Avyay had appointed the kids of Ex-Minister as the attendees here in the palace...

She got furious, she never wanted innocent souls to surfer because of what their father did... She never wanted that, and Avyay did the exact opposite of that...

Nitya:where is Rana ji...

She asked in a stern tone, she was controlling her anger...

Attendee: he is in the study chamber with other three brothers of his..

She nods and sprints of there... She came inside and immediately said,

Nitya:Ekaant..

'leave'

She said with a eye contact with Avyay, he frowns on what is the thing that triggered her so much... Everyone left the room along with Raghav, Yug and Aditya...

She closed the door and avyay stood up from his seat and walks to her... She forwards the papers to him..

Nitya: what's this?

She said controlling her anger that is bubbling up and that would blast any moment... Avyay reads the papers and then understood why she is reacting that way..

Avyay: Rani sa, you interpreted this wrongly-----

Nitya didn't let him complete... And says,

Nitya:what did i interpreted wrong? Huh? You are making those small innocent souls suffering? I can never imagine, god... Rana ji, why did you do that to them... There was no fault of them in this whole matter, yet you! I can't believe this... Why did you do that? Why are you not answering.... Answer my questions Rana Ji...

She said, finally the bubble of anger was now bursted out when he tried to just get away from that... Avyay could'nt help but a small piece of anger crepted him too! She didn't knew the whole matter and she is judging him directly, and how could she even think that he would do that... He couldn't believe this...

Avyay:do you know what happened?

Nitya:oh for God sake, can you please stop getting their parents in between... They had nothing to do with that...

Avyay:so you think I did this?

Nitya:it's clearly written on the paper...

Avyay:you believed what is written?

Nitya:it's your stamped paper, Rana ji...

Avyay:you think i can do this...

Nitya:no that's why I am here... Now can you please stop your questions and answer mine... I am controlling very hard to not burst out on you...